Chapter 2: Avengers

Percy's P.O.V

I was miserable. During the ceremony I keep thinking back to my moms and Paul's ceremony. I was a wreak, I mostly wanted to go in a corner and cry my heart out. I needed to be distracted so now here I am, at Fury's office reviewing what I got from Victor.

Seriously, what bad-guy name is THAT?! After my debrief on the Helicarrier, which was not fun, I got off the aircraft and went toward Clint's house. I walked for about 30 minutes. I got to Clint's residents and knocked on the door.

"Percy it's open."

I open the door and walk into it, Clint handed me a beer knowing that I can't get drunk and it doesn't hurt my body. The taste just help me. "Thanks."

He nodded, "If I didn't hand you one you would've gotten one anyway, I still am trying to process the fact that you can't get drunk or the fact it doesn't hurt your body.

I shrugged and took a sip of the beer. I close my eyes and think about how sucky my life is.

"Perce. Are. You. Okay?" Natasha asked concerned

I shook my head and tears started to spill. I put my beer down because Natasha and Clint walk toward me and hug me. I broke, I cried for everyone I lost. We ended up on the floor, them comforting me. Once I was down I look at them and nod, "Thanks, I needed that." I said whipping my puffy eyes.

They nod and we get our beers and take a sip. "We all break at some point Percy, you held it in way too long. I mean, you never told anyone." Clint said looking sadly at me. I nod and make a sad small smile.

"When are you heading back to the Avengers Tower?" I asked them

"Soon, wanna come with us?" Natasha asked

I thought it over, I have no missions, "Why not, nothing to do anyway."

"You know I think Fury was thinking about you joining them." Natasha said with a smile

I smile and shrug, "It doesn't bother me, I just hope Thor will keep his mouth shut and not tell camp where I've been."

My two friends nod their heads in agreement. "Anyway, I think I'm okay and this beer is gone, wanna go over now?" I asked them

They shrugged and we threw away the beer bottles. I smile and we all head over to the Avengers Tower. We took a black SUV, I sat in the back much to my displeasure but I wouldn't recommend trying to tell Natasha to sit the backseat or drive for that matter.

Does she even realize the speed limit is 45 and not 80?

It took about 10 minutes until we got to the tower. Jarvis let us up and us three went over to the kitchen. Tony was in his lab with Bruce, and I think Steve was in the gym punching a bag.

Natasha heated up fries and Clint heated up a burger. I wasn't that hungry so we just sat around till it was around 5 P.M. "I'm going to cook, what do you want?"

"The normal dude, your cooking is amazing." Clint replied while Natasha nodded her head.

I nodded and started to make homemade cheese pizza. I made a side of fries and poptarts knowing that Thor will be here soon. I also made some cookies and decided against making them blue (much to my displeasure). I also made some slushies. 2 red, 2 blue, and 2 brown. The brown was Root-beer, blue was Blue Raspberry, and red was Red Raspberry. I got one blue, Clint picked one of the brown, and Natasha picked one red.

"Jarvis, tell the others that dinner is ready."

"Right away sir."

About 7 minutes later the elevator opened up to reveal Steve, Tony, and Bruce all ready for dinner. "Pizza is for dinner along with slushies and poptarts, oh, and fries."

The three grabbed what they wanted and I started to sip my blue slushie. I still wasn't hungry, but I felt like stealing a fry from Nat. I picked on up and dipped it in the kethup on her plate. The others looked shocked that I didn't lose my hand. Clint smirked and tried to steal one too. He got slapped away while I smirked at him.

"How come I don't get a fry" Clint whined like a child

"Percy was nicer, and asked before he picked one." Natasha's reply was like she was telling a child something simple that he should know.

"I don't remember hearing anything?" Steve asked confused butting into the conversation.

"I asked with my eyes." I said smirking at everyone and stole one more away and continued to drink my slushie.

"Who made this pizza and fries!" Tony asked looking like he was in love with the pizza.

"I did, all homemade." I replied with a slight blush to my cheeks but hid it well with my spyness. Everyone that didn't know that I could cook looked between me and the food. "Really?" Bruce asked looking interested as if he found a cooking buddy.

I laughed and nodded. "My mom taught me to cook. Hope you like the cookies. I'm tired." I said yawning my ADHD taking over for a moment

"It's 11 P.M, please stay for the night." Steve said like a gentleman as he took notice of the clock.

I nodded and turned my head to face Natasha and Clint.

"Floor 56 room E, it's next to mine and Natasha's." Clint said. I nodded and went toward the elevator. I got off on floor 56 and walked to the room that had an E on it. I opened it up and went straight for the bed. Once my head hit the pillow I was out.  

Percy Jackson Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D (DISCONTINUED)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें