Chapter 2: Our classmate?!

dedicated of course to my other idol! :) Ms. tiffanism :)

thank you po, ate! na-inspire ako! ^__^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2

“Ae Min-ah!” I was startled and I automatically looked behind me just to see my friend Choi Seo Mi.

I smiled at her and tapped the seat beside me to tell her to sit down. “What’s up?”

“I saw Ye Sung walking towards the field. Did you see him?” She excitedly asked me.

Of all my friends and classmates, Seo Mi is one of the very few who knows I like Ye Sung very much. In return, I was the one of the only three people who knew she has a crush on Ryeo Wook— Kim Ryeo Wook from our school’s choir, where Ye Sung is a member, too.

“Yeah, I saw him…” I dreamily said as I faced front. Okay… I was really dreaming of Ye Sung walking hand in hand with me, right now. Huh! I really wish he could notice me.

“And did you see Kyu Hyun, still dashing as ever?” She teased, knowing that I hate the guy.

I rolled my eyes at what she just asked. “I don’t care about him.” I said in my icy cold voice.

She giggled and tapped my shoulder. “Why don’t you just enjoy seeing him, Ae Min? He really looks handsome, as we all know! Admit it.”

I now had my eyebrows twitched as I turn my head to look at Seo Mi. “What happened to you, Seo Mi? Did Kyu Hyun hypnotize you for you to say that to me?!” I exaggeratedly asked her.

“What? We’re not even close!” She half-laughed as she said that.

I looked at her curiously.

“What now?” She asked lifting her left eyebrow.

“He really did hypnotize you, right? Or you are also captured by his so-called ‘Charisma’ and now you’re like those girls who are head over heels, in love with him?” I insisted.

“Whatever, Ae Min. Let’s just go.” She said as she stood up from where we sat. I fixed myself and stood up, too, and then we walked together to our room.

Of course, it didn’t slip our minds and mouths to continue chatting as we walk to our one hell of a classroom!

Why did I say that? Well… This is just the worst year of the entire school year because we know Cho Kyu Hyun will be in our class! Though, it’s just two subjects, but still I don’t like him near me. I don’t really like seeing him. I just feel itchy and feel really annoyed when I’m seeing him around.

It bothers me a lot.

I wish Ye Sung was the one who’s our classmate instead! Huh!

We were getting closer to the door of the room when a guy accidentally bumps my shoulder. Maybe he’s about to enter the room, too.

I looked up to see the guy and was about to smile and apologize but just then, my eyes widen in horror.

Cho Kyu Hyun is standing just an inch from me!

Am I going to hit him?! It’s okay that he will accuse me of being a monster! I don’t care anyway!

But wait! He knew Ye Sung, so he might tell Ye Sung about my evil deeds so never mind, I won’t hit him!

“I’m sorry ‘bout that.” He apologized, smiling.

“What the—”

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

please, vote, like, tweet, comment and become a fan, of course! :)