Chapter 5: Dream Boy

hi! sana may bumasa nito! ^__^

nga pala... para sa'yo to!! salamat ng marami! ^_^

~~~~~~

CHAPTER 5

After the deathly encounter with Cho Kyu Hyun yesterday, I was thinking if I would punch him now or maybe tomorrow?

I was now walking to our room and since Kyu Hyun’s not going to be our classmate, I sighed in relief.

When I was just inches from the door my eyes almost went out of its sockets when I saw who was standing just inside the doorway.

Is this my lucky day???

“Oh, Ae Min-ah! Good thing you’re here already!” Seo Mi suddenly shouted when she noticed me standing like an idiot just inches from the door. That’s when my Prince Charming started turning around.

I can even see him shining as he turns to me, like his aura was radiating from the inside. Then, he smiled, his eyes getting smaller but he really looked adorable!

“Hello, I’ve been looking for you.” That’s what he said to make my heart start pounding like there’s no tomorrow.

Oh my, God!

Did he just say that he’s been looking for me???!!!

Kim Jong Woon, my Prince, was looking for me?!?!

“You’ve been… Looking for… Me?” I finally said in my low and crushing voice when I finally stopped inches away from him.

“Yeah, you’re the one who interviewed me last semester, right?” He smiled after asking me. He remembered?!

“Y-yeah, that was me… And my friend.” Ye Sung looked behind to Seo Mi and back to me. “Why?” I asked him.

“I actually want to ask you to be my subject for our interview report, if that’s okay?”

I stared at him in disbelief. Why me? Why not one of his friends?

“Our professor already told us just yesterday and all I could think about was you. It’s a good thing I remembered you.” He explained and smiled at me after. “Ae Min, right?”

Omona! This feels like heaven! I nodded and smiled at him. C’mon, Ae Min, say something!

“So, is that alright with you?” He asked further. “Don’t worry, I will give you time. I just wanted to do it earlier so that I wouldn’t have a problem afterwards.”

“It’s okay; I think its better, too. We’re glad to help you.” I told him.

His face brightened up which made his eyes smile as his lips pursed in a smile again. “Thank you.” He uttered, then, he held my hand.

Wait… What??? He held my hand with his both hands!? But of course he had to let go. What he did was just a sign of gratitude.

But of course it was something more for me… Like a hope for a closer relationship between us…

Ya, Ae Min-ah! You’re daydreaming!!!

“I hope I could see you here tomorrow. Or can I just get your contact number?” Now he’s asking for my number!

Oh, my!!! End of the world!!!

I instantly took my phone from my pocket and typed my number on its screen and immediately gave it to Ye Sung. “Here.”

He smiled before he took a peek at the phone. He got his phone from his pocket and typed my number at his and immediately gave my phone back.

“Thank you, I’ll call you later, okay?” He said.

I just smiled at him, my brightest smile of course, like nothing’s going to ruin this wonderful day!

My Prince knew my name, talked to me and asked for my number!!!

And he said he’s going to call me later!!!!

“I’m going, then, Ae Min-ah.” He smiled at me and turned to Seo Mi. “Thank you, Seo Mi.” He waved at Seo Mi and turned back to me. “I’ll see you around, Ae Min.” He walked past me and then disappeared in the deserted hallway.

I think Seo Mi and I are too early for school. Actually, you could count how many the students are at this time.

My heart was still beating so fast as I walk outside the room trying to daydream of Ye Sung going back and confessing his love for me…

But I realized having a great moment with my Prince also have something in return.

I turned around just to meet an irritating, smiling guy with his back on the wall just beside the door.

He looks really hot at this time with that posture.

Wait, what??? Erase! He’s not hot at all!

“Hello.” He said and smiled.

What now??!

~~~~~~

comments? suggestions? violent reactions?

please vote, comment, like, tweet!! PLEASE? ^__^

~JH