What lovers do

Warning: Smut below, proceed with caution

It had been almost four months since they had started being lovers and England was getting antsy. Every Time they saw each other he would have to restrain himself, thinking that Japan was not ready. He was sorely mistaken.

At England's house

"Arthur?" He jumped, Japan had never called him his human name without an honorific. "

Yes, Love?"

"I want to..." He trails off blushing like a madman. He hesitantly leans into England's ear, and he speaks ever so softly.

"I'm ready now"

"What! Are you sure?" He springs up and he contemplates taking him then and there on the couch, but he decides against it. He wants to make love, not just fuck. He sweeps Japan up, making him shriek in surprise, the sound went straight to his lower half.

He carries him into his bedroom and sets him down on the bed.

"Okay Kiku, let's take this slow." He crawls on top of him and kisses him slowly. He bites down on Japan's lower lip and he gasps, allowing England to ravage his mouth. He slips his hands into Japan's yukata and runs his hands down his sides. His squeezes his middle and Japan tries to swat his hands away. "Don't squeeze like that. I know I'm not that skinny but-"

"Kiku. I think your handsome just the way you are. I like this part of you." He ducks his head down and kisses the soft flesh. He trails slowly downward, and he bites at his hip, eliciting a moan from man beneath him. He sucks at it, leaving a hickey in its place. He kisses and nips at the flesh of his thighs and Japans squirms. He takes the hem of his underwear between his teeth and pulls the fabric down, letting Japan's member free. HIs hand starts to pump the base and Japan moans deeply. As he pumps harder, He leans back up and whispers in his ear. "I'm ready to ravish you, my dear. Your cock looks delicious." He envelopes Japan's cock with his mouth and licks up the base. He puts one finger in Japan's hole and starts to stretch. He takes his mouth off of Japan's dick with a loud pop and uses his other hand to pump again. "You look so beautiful beneath me Kiku. Moaning like that. I want you to come from my hands before I enter you." He slips in another finger and stretches him. He manages to hit his prostate. "Arthur!"

"Yes, come for me Kiku."

"Ah-a-AH!" He comes on his stomach, and England licks off the liquid. He grabs a bottle and a packet from the bedside table. He turns to look back at Japan, red-faced and panting. He leans back down to his ear. "If that's what you feel like now, Imagine what it will feel like with my cock inside you."

He takes off his belt, and his pants and underwear soon follow. His member is large and aching. Japan gulps eagerly, knowing how painful it will be, but also how pleasurable. England sits down at the edge of the bed. "Do want to watch me as I fuck you, or do you want to be pounded into the mattress." Japan could bear staring at England's face when he was doing such sultry things, and he hoped that the mattress would muffle his moans. "Mattress" England smirks. "How naughty."

England lathers his dick with the lube and rolls the condom on. He also put some lube on his finger and stretched Japan some more, he didn't wish to hurt his lover. He pressed in slowly, and the combination of Japan clamping down on him and Japan's beautiful moan made him want to come on the spot. He started at a slow pace, but Japan bucked back onto him. "If you want me to go harder, you need to say so love."

"Ha-harder." England quickened the pace, thrusting into the man beneath him, making him tremble. Their collective moans filled the quiet room, and their bodies rocked the bed beneath them. England was close, but he needed something more. He pulled out of Japan, and pulled him up and turned him towards him. He lifted him up and pressed up into him. Japan tried to keep his eyes away, but England held onto his head, keeping him watching. "I want to see you face when you come." Japan bobbed up and down on England's cock, each thrust hitting his prostate.

"KIKU!"

"ARTHUR!"
The came in sync. The only sounds in the room where their post-high pants. England gazed passionately into his lover's eyes. "I love you Kiku."

"I love you too Arthur."

Author's note- Tbh not sure if I made this less cringy or not. I did want to die while reading the original, I hope my suffering was worth it. I'm honestly amazed that so many of you read it and actually stomached it. Kudos to those braves souls, hopefully, you can stomach this as well.