I hope it works out

7

Victoria

"Morning Victoria." I smile a little, but because I stuffed a milo biscuit in my mouth, I kinda smiled weirdly. I don't know.

"I guess none of you have noticed the girls drawers are almost empty, except for one piece of clothing that each boy decided to keep?" I almost choke. Uncle Si rolls his eyes at our blurness (that's not a word).

"I'll just get straight to it. I need you girls to move out, I've got a house for you already, temporarily because quite frankly we all think you're gonna make it far in the X Factor. So here's a little booklet of things to do, not to do, and things that I wish you wouldn't do but I know you would still do here and there. A paparazzi asked me if Liam was dating Nicole and one if Harry was dating Christine. So I'm sorry but this needs to be done. Alright? Plus, I'm pretty sure you'll be off to the live shows in a few weeks. Boys, I'm sorry, but you would not be allowed to follow up on their progress. However, I actually managed to get you guys to mentor during the finals as celebrity mentors so you will know if they are in the finals."

"Sooo..." Nicole mutters. "We leave... now? Like, I ain't leaving in my pyjamas yanno." Wait. I'm wearing pjs?? Oh feathers... I take some time to flip through the book. I'll read it in the car. I see some things like 'no texting in public'.

Daniel pops in with a trolley, grabbing all the bags and leaving with them.

"Daniel will be your driver. He'll live close to you, but I figured he wouldn't appreciate all the night calls so..." we all laugh.

"Alright. Say your goodbyes." I turn to Louis.

"Hey," I whisper, looking at him. He weakly smiles at me.

"Hey. Talk every day, yeah?"

"Yeah." I giggle. I can't help it. That grin on his face is too charming. I put my arms around him and hug him tightly. He hugs back with the same amount of strength. I'm gonna miss him, I really am. But there are some things that have to be done before our picture perfect story can be made.

Uncle Si smiles. "You know, I just wanted to let you all know that I've been really lucky to watch you guys fall in love. I'm sure your love will overpower any silly Directioner issues that will come along." We all laugh at his choice of words.

"Ready?" Daniel pops his head back in. I nod, finally breaking away from Louis.

It's sad to see Harry and Christine having to part so quickly. I mean, 2 weeks is all they had to build something that's supposed to last 3 months without seeing each other. That's horrible. At least I had 4 months. Lisa and Zayn had 8 months. Lucky. Sheesh.

I climb into the car, pondering. So what if we had 8 months, 2 months, 2 weeks or even 2 days? It doesn't matter if we love each other right? What if this doesn't work out? What if we lose? What if the Directioners find out and vote for everyone else to pull us down? What if... what if we win, but fall out of love? What if we fight? When I signed up for dating Louis, I wasn't exactly thinking. Not saying I don't love him, quite the contrary. I didn't think because I love him so much. I sound like Taylor Swift. I smile at her story with Harry. It was so funny. Selena didn't want him and Taylor together for some reason, so she pretended to be on his side and gave him her own number which she said was Taylor's. Taylor had absolutely no idea and Harry got creeped out by her because Selena was being very possessive and only texting. And the blur idiot still doesn't know. Ah, we all love that fella.

"I hope this works out," Christine snaps me out of my head replaying the look on Selena's face and Harry's face, together with Taylor's freaking out. We all smile sympathetically at her.

I hope it works out too.