Prologue

Prologue

“Please rise for the arrival of the bride.”

The bride started walking down the aisle when a pin dropped from her hair. I let out a small gasp. Nick, my best friend, saw this too and shot me glance before he quickly picked it up.

“Do you think she needs this?” Nick asked, holding the pin in his hand.

“I don’t think we’re allowed to run up to her and give her the pin.” I said looking at the small silver pin with a single, blue flower on it. Nick and I returned to our seats to watch the rest of the ceremony.

“That’ll be us someday Riles. We’re going to be inseparable. When we’re seventeen and single, promise me you’ll be my girlfriend and I’ll be your boyfriend. Then we’ll get married and live happily ever after.” I just laughed at what he said. That was way into the future. But what he didn’t know was that I wanted that to come true, too. We never spoke about that day ever again.

Happy endings, happily ever after and true love are three of the many things I believe in. I was so sure that what Nick said will come true, that we’ll be inseparable. But when the start of freshman year came, all hope was lost.

“I don’t want to be friends anymore, Riley.”

_____________________________________________

Bonjour guys!

So as you can see, it’s still the same story.

To the old readers: I hope I don’t bore you guys since it’s pretty much the same and you’ll all be waiting for chapter 10. Please bear with me.

To the new ones: Hey! Thanks for giving this a chance. I hope you guys enjoy it! 

Don't forget to vote, comment and spread the word! :D

- KC xox