doce

Melissa furrowed her eyebrows as she stalked the bvrtralona account on twitter. This was the girl Marc has been talking to for the past month. Of course, she had to be a Barça fan. She thought to herself, not wanting Marc who was beside her to know. They were on their way home, and he was pretty angry after the restaurant scene she started.

She clicked on her direct message button, thanking that her account was public and her messages were open too.

Hi. Melissa started typing. In case you're really that stupid, Im gonna introduce myself again. Im Marc Bartra's girlfriend. Please STOP talking to my guy, to avoid further complications. I'm not one to mess with, sweetie. Thank you.

Before sending the message, she scrolled through her pictures to find a photo of her and Marc to attach to the message. That would prove it.

The photo was taken months ago, but who cares? She wanted the girl to know her boundaries

The photo was taken months ago, but who cares? She wanted the girl to know her boundaries. She was just a fan. Melissa was the girlfriend. It was all a dare. Melissa won't let it ruin her relationship, now that they're out in the open.

Melissa couldn't handle it anymore. Marc ever since wanted the world to know about their relationship because for him, what was the point of being together if they would just hide it.

 Marc ever since wanted the world to know about their relationship because for him, what was the point of being together if they would just hide it

❤ 129, 476 likes
melissajmartinez: Home isn't a place, home is you 😙💘
view 128 more comments ...
username: YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER OMG
username: WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET TOGEYHER
username: OMG ????
username: I SHIP IT ALREADYYYYY
teambartra: breaks the hearts of all bartta stans
bartrafans: rip bartra fans
cindycho: ouch girl @maliafontana rip to your heart

. . .

malia

I didn't know what was worse--that I fell for his beautiful eyes and tricks, or that he actually spent a month on the fucking dare instead of being a normal 25 year old. What a scumbag.

My friend Cindy has been comforting me since the date yesterday. Of course, I was humiliated in front of a couple of people and he had the audacity to leave me there.

What have I gotten myself into?