catorce

(no subject)

Malia Fontana <mfontana@gmail.com>
    to m15bartra@fcbarcelona.com

---

|   I recently read something on  the
|   internet, it made me think of you.
|   I decided to send you thisbecause
|   it's like my goodbye letter.

|   In all honesty, i'm not much of a
|   writer so I'm thanking the person 
|  who wrote this.
|
|   This is it, Marc Bartra.
|   This is my goodbye.

Was It A Mistake To Let Myself Fall In Love?    

Sometimes, I wonder if I ever meant anything to you. Somehow, you managed to make me feel special, like a diamond. I don't know where I went wrong, which signs I misjudged. You called me your own. Perhaps you were joking. You called me pretty; maybe you called everyone that. I miss the nights you put a smile on my crying eyes, and I felt like you were mine. More than anything, I miss you.

You made me feel happy, I almost forgot to think. I repelled all logic and just went for it. I took a dive and fell hard. For the first time, I truly let myself go. I allowed myself to fall madly in love with you. That's when it happened—the burning crash. You weren't there to catch me. It was as if I jumped off the tallest building in the world and fell on hard concrete. A part of me died, the naïve little girl perished that day. She was sent to oblivion. I can't blame you for anything for you never said you wanted me—not directly at the very least.

I felt desperate, and it took over me. I almost went insane. You were a roller coaster ride. If you were not human, you would be butter. Butter is my greatest desire, but I know I should stay away. It's bad for me, especially my heart. Somehow, I discovered you were the same to everyone. I despised myself for thinking I actually meant something to you. I was stupid.

Still, I needed you. Your very presence made my insides twist like a little girl. I looked past the late replies and came up with rational excuses.❞

sent: 22/9/16 17:34 PM