7

There are days when I wonder, is it all worth it, and then I realize I can't stop now.
She burns like hot tinder, her beauty engulfed in desires flames. She killed many men's souls, and now in death, she must pay the ultimate price.
But she was a witch. Is it fair that she fell in love so many times and her passion burned? Why should she be punished? For passions sake? Because she had strong emotions? Because she broke people's hearts?
If you asked the ones she loved whether they would trade that broken heart for the world, they would all say no. It was better to have loved with that firery passion and died of a broken heart than to have never loved at all.

I'm sorry @sultryforest, you are the reason I'm held a prisoner here. I have to say, I've fallen in love with you. And David Masterson said he will kill you if I don't finish editing his book. You were my only hope, and now you are the chain that binds me here. Don't blame yourself, it's not your fault.
Really, I could end this, if I take my own life. That would be the nobel thing to do. If I try to kill David, I fear he is tougher than he looks. He's a serial killer after all. If I call the police and turn in the evidence, then he will kill you. So it's my lot in life to finish the book and be an editor for a best selling novel that should be banished.