Sakamaki Relationship Quirks: Secret Gifts

Shuu: He will constantly steal your Ipod to download new music onto it. You'll never know it until some song you've never heard begins playing- every now and then you'll even find he's recorded himself playing the violin for you. Those tracks are your favorite.

Reiji: He likes to leave cups of tea or books around for you, he'll never admit to it of course, but you know its him. 

Ayato: He leaves you little gifts in the form of clothing or trinkets - a necklace here, a ring there - the discovery of which are usually followed by surprise hugs or acts of small affection.

Kanato: He will leave sweets of varying kinds around for you in your room or where ever you've decided to spend the day. Of course you have to share in return.

Laito: His gifts came in the form of both soft things such as blankets or stylish shirts and sweaters, anything he bought you would find left just hanging in your closet or laid over your bed. 

Subaru: His gifts were small things - a seashell he'd found, this bow that reminded him of you, etc. - and he would leave them everywhere. On your pillow, your dresser, beside your plate at dinner. Any time he'd see you holding one of them or try to thank him he would blush and tell you it didn't matter.