Chapter 8- First Kill

Will suddenly found himself in a vast jungle. It looked like a rainforest, vines crawling everywhere, the tree branches connecting, forming a vast network. In his entire vision, all he saw was green, with the occasional splash of color here and there.

There were insect like noises all around him. It looked to be daytime.

Will was rather surprised.

This is a dungeon?

To be honest, the place didn't look like a dungeon; it looked more like an episode from a program on a nature channel. Will put the rusty sword into the storage ring and decided to look around.

[Welcome to the dungeon King Yama's Gate]

These words suddenly appeared in Will's vision.

Ok. So this really is a dungeon.

Will also noticed that his senses and strength were weaker here. As if they were being suppressed in some way. He was still far stronger than when he was a normal person, but he was feeling weaker than before. It took Will a few seconds to get used to this change.

After the floating words faded, Will decided to take a look at his current stats. The enlightenment he had received had gifted him with many things. Since he wasn't really sure what he had received, he wanted to check just what he had gotten.

Username: Peerless Dao Master

Level: 5

Class: Water Meister, Sword Apprentice

Energy type: Yuan

Points: 0

Race: Human

Titles: Dual Pioneer.

Skills:
Skills: Dual Mind (passive),Dual Mind Propagation (passive), Class Duality (passive), Basic Swordsmanship (passive), Sword Enlightenment (passive), Water Enlightenment (passive), Water Manipulation (passive), Bloodlust (active), Radiant Energy (active), Sword Totem (active), Battle Awareness (passive).

Stats-

Endurance: 12 (+30)

Agility: 15 (+40)

Strength: 14 (+20)

Wisdom: 40(+35)

Intelligence: 30 (+20)

Woah! I gained four new skills! And my stats have increased!

Will saw that his stats had increased by quite a bit, even more important however, was the fact that he had four more new skills.

Will was about to check out his new skills, when he felt something. Killing intent had locked onto his body; Will could sense that danger was fast approaching. Due to Will's enlightenment, his understanding of killing intent was high.

If any other being, especially one with a weaker cultivation than his covered him with killing intent, he would feel it. Not only that, but he could track back that killing intent to the owner and learn many things.

This time Will saw that he was being targeted by a creature that looked like a saber tooth tiger. It was as big as an actual tiger, and looked very ferocious.

Will wasn't actually looking at the beast, but his mastery over killing intent had reached incredible levels. The moment the beast targeted Will, the boy already knew all there was to know physically about the beast.