Chapter 5

“Wanna see a movie later?” I asked Mitchell as we ate lunch.

He shrugges his shoulders “Sure.”

At the movies

“Here we are” I said as I parked the truck and starting walking towards the Movie Theater. As we walked, I felt like someone was watching me. I did a quick look around, trying to spot someone. I listened for a second but I only heard a woman yelling at someone getting the wrong type of cheese. I smirked and thought “Good luck man” Super hearing is awesome. I took a whiff of the air but sadly the only thing I smelled was the forest and I scrunched up my nose at the smell of too much perfume.  I heard a cough and looked to see Mitchell with a amused expression on his face.

“Coming slow poke; were going to miss the movie.”  He teased.

“I’m coming. Didn’t your parents ever tell you stop and sniff the roses?”

He frowned. “No, and second there aren’t any roses only some popcorn.”

I punched his arm and walked in the building. Immediately the smell of popcorn filled my nose and my mouth started to water. We walked up to the worker. The girl was only 5 ft. but still not bad looking. She had a red Gap sweatshirt on with jeans. She had brown eyes and brown hair. “Ticket for G.I Joe Retaliation please,” I said politely. 

“Eight dollars please.” I handed her my money and she gave me a ticket. I moved over so Mitchell could pay but he just stood there frowning. He had a faraway look in his eyes and held a hand to his head. “Mitchell!” I shook his arm.

He shook his head “Sorry, I’ll have the same please.”

We got our tickets and I mind linked him”Are you ok? What was that about back there?”

He ran his hand through his hair before answering.” I heard voices in my head.” He shoved his hands in the pockets. “Let’s go to the movie” he said aloud.

 “Can’t forget the popcorn.”  I said trying to help the tension. We got a large and quickly made our way to the big screen. On the way Mitchell grabbed a handful of the popcorn and stuffed it in his mouth. I still felt like I was being watched but I ignored it.  I glanced at Mitchell and noticed he had some color back to his face. I opened the door and noticed no one else was here. We sat at the back row and waited for the movie to begin.

“Now, hand over the popcorn before this gets ugly.” Mitchell threatened.

“Well, how about……” I tapped my chin  pretending to think “No” I smirked.

“You wanna tussle.” Mitchell warned. He put his hands up by his face.

“Bring it!” I smiled “Let’s take this to the middle aisle.” 

Mitchell nodded his head and we got up, then walking toward the aisle. We stood in the center and just looked at each other smirking. This will be fun my wolf thought. I crouched down, waiting for Mitchells move. Mitchell did the opposite- he gave a war cry and charged me. My jaw dropped in surprised but I quickly recovered.  I still crouched but wasn’t ready for his flying tackle. Causing me to get knocked me on the ground and we rolled around for a while. I was currently pinning Mitchell arms behind his back when I heard footsteps outside the door. Oh no I thought.  The door opened and a head peeked in. The guy looked around and then found us. His mouth dropped open in shock. His name tag read Jim.

“Um, I heard a commotion and was checking if everyone was ok.” He said slowly. Obliviously he wasn’t used to see people wrestling on the ground.

“Were fine” I said

“Speak for yourself” Mitchell cried.

Jims raised his eyebrows at Mitchell. ”I’ll just pretend I didn’t see anything” he turned and left but I heard him chuckling as he closed the door.