u n

"Yoongi hyung~" Jungkook whined, trying to suppress giggles as the elder tickled him.

"Yah, people could see us," Jungkook added, trying to stop his boyfriend.

"We're in Europe, are there even fans here?" Yoongi protested, squishing Jungkook's cheeks.

"There's fans everywhere you lil turtle," Jungkook stated, sitting up.

"Really? That's weird."

"Not really, you're really popular, Yoongs," Jungkook smiled, looking at said boy.

"I just wanna do cute shit," Yoongi pouted, resting his head on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It won't be good if people find out though."

"I don't care, I like you a lot, Kookie," Yoongi looked up at Jungkook's face, placing a tiny kiss on his jawline.

"What about the rest of the group? I'll ruin everything for them," Jungkook sighed.

"You know they all love you, Jungkook, they'd defend you if people found out."

"I know."

"Come on guys, we're gonna be late if you don't hurry up!" Seokjin called, hustling the boys to get ready for their group outing.

"We won't be late, cutie," Namjoon smiled, poking his hyung's cheek as he walked passed him.

"Yah, I-" Seokjin was flustered by being called 'cutie' and couldn't form a sentence. "Shut up!" He opted for, pouting.

"Aw, is Namjoon annoying lil Jinnie?" Hoseok teased, poking Seokjin's cheek like how Namjoon did, walking passed the elder.

Jimin skipped passed Seokjin, leaving the hotel room behind Hoseok. Taehyung quickly followed, sucking on a rainbow lollipop.

Before Seokjin could yell for the two lovebirds, they entered the hallway, holding hands.

"You two are cute but if we're late, I'll kill you myself," Seokjin warned, following the two out the door.

"Love you too, hyung," Yoongi chuckled, following the group down the street. They walked in their little group to the bus station, Yoongi and Jungkook holding hands of course. Their fingers intertwined and swinging their connected hands.

The rest of the group didn't mind at all that Yoongi had brought his boyfriend and they were showing plenty of skin ship. They actually liked Jungkook, taking him in quickly when he and Yoongi started dating. Jimin already knew Jungkook quite well as the second time they met on the street, Jimin asked for Jungkook's number.

Obviously the group had nothing against the fact that Yoongi was dating a boy, as Seokjin and Namjoon had something going on. They were one big family.