t r o i s

"Smile for the camera" a sign read near the top of the mountain.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jungkook and kissed his cheek, making the younger blush but smile a cute bunny grin.

"You're cute," Yoongi smiled.

"I know," Jungkook joked, shrugging.

"Wow, okay look who's cocky," Yoongi laughed, "Not even a you're cute too lmao?"

"I mean you're okay," Jungkook held in his laugh as Yoongi looked offended.

"Ouch."

"You know I'm kidding," Jungkook laughed at Yoongi, kissing his cheek.

Since they were on the chair lift they thought no one would pay attention to them since the scenery was beautiful, but they were wrong. The girls from the line saw both the kisses and were squealing to each other. One had also snapped a photo and was already ready to post it online.

Once the two had gotten off of the chair, they headed to the booth where you could buy the pictures.

Their picture was onscreen, making Jungkook smile wildly.

"How much are the pictures?" Yoongi asked Jungkook because he couldn't read the signs.

"Ten euros," Jungkook stated.

"Let's get one."

Jungkook nodded and joined the line with Yoongi. The wait was short and soon they were at the front.

"Oh! You two are so cute," the young girl said, recognizing the boys from the picture.

"Thanks," Jungkook chuckled awkwardly.

"Can we have the picture package?" Jungkook asked, pulling out his wallet.

"Let me pay," Yoongi said, taking out his own wallet.

"No, you payed for the tickets, let me pay," Jungkook insisted.

"Fine," Yoongi pouted.

"That'll be 11.80," the girl said. Jungkook handed her the money.

"So are you guys from Korea? I recognized the language sorry," she chuckled, counting change.

"Yep," Jungkook nodded, smiling and taking the change.

"You came a pretty long way," She chuckled again, putting the pictures in a foldable frame.

"I guess, it's only 9030 kilometres," Jungkook stated shrugging.

"Woah, you know how many kilometres you travelled?!" She sounded surprised as she handed Jungkoook the bag with the picture.

"I like knowing things," Jungkook shrugged.

"Well I hope you guys have a great trip!" She smiled, leaning on the counter.

"Thanks," Jungkook smiled, taking Yoongi's hand and walking over to a bench.

"You sure had a lot to say," Yoongi said, sitting on the bench and crossing his arms, looking at the scenery.

"She was nice, what was I going to do? Ignore her?" Jungkook sat next to him.

"I just don't like not understanding anything," Yoongi pouted.

"She was just talking about how far we came from Korea and I was like it's only 9030 kilometres and she was like woah why do you know that and I was like because why not," Jungkook summarized like a teenage girl.

"Oh," Yoongi huffed.

"Come on~ don't get upset over such a stupid conversation," Jungkook cooed, wrapping his arms around Yoongi.

When he didn't say anything Jungkook rested his head on Yoongi's shoulder. "Don't let stuff like this ruin your trip. I mean at least you got me, neither Jimin or Hoseok can speak English, they must be lost."

"I guess you're right," Yoongi sighed.

"Of course I am," Jungkook smiled, sitting up properly. "Now let's go look around!"

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's hand, pulling him off the bench, making him chuckle at Jungkook's enthusiasm.

--
hello friends :)

im sorry these chapters are so short but at least I'm updating xD

my last exam in on Monday so then I'll update a lot and have longer chapters

thanks for reading <3

~Kai