q u a t r e

Whilst they were walking around again, Yoongi's phone rang. It was his mom.

"Hey, mom," he answered.

"Yoongi, you better explain this to me right now," she sounded angry.

"Explain what?"

"Check your Twitter, I'm sure it'll be there," she huffed.

Yoongi put his mom on speaker and exited out of the phone application. He opened Twitter and tapped on the notifications. He was mentioned in many posts, more than usual.

Tapping one post, his eyes widened as he spotted a picture of him kissing Jungkook's cheek.

"Oh," was all Yoongi could say.

Jungkook looked over Yoongi's shoulder before he put his phone back up to his ear and internally groaned when he saw the picture.

"Listen, mom-"

"Who is that? Why are you kissing him?!" She interrupted him.

"Mom, it's not important, he's just my friend." Jungkook's heart hurt a little by being called just his friend but suspecting that Yoongi wasn't out to his mom, he pushed the feeling away. After all, he himself wasn't even out to his parents.

"Boys don't kiss their friends!" Jungkook could hear Yoongi's mom yell.

"Calm down, mom," Yoongi said calmly, though his heart was beating rapidly.

"I'm perfectly calm, just tell me what's going on!"

"It was just a joke, mom I swear," Yoongi said quietly, feeling bad because Jungkook was right beside him.

"People are saying things, Yoongi," she sounded more calm now.

"I know."

"I don't want to see it again."

"You won't," Yoongi sighed, kicking a pebble.

"Okay. Have fun in Europe, honey."

"Okay, bye," Yoongi said before she hung up.

Yoongi slowly turned to Jungkook, fearing his reaction. The younger was looking down at his feet.

"Sorry," was all Yoongi said.

Jungkook shook his head. "Don't be sorry." He looked up, attempting to smile. "Let's go."

They walked in silence, exploring the city.

--
im so sorry i take forever to update ;-;-;-;-;

I have no clue where this is headed but y'all are so excited for it and I'm so shook

I'm not going to abandon this don't worry, it just might take me a while to update ;~;

but I'm working on way too many stories rn whoops I'm a mess

BUT HAVE YALL SEEN BTS BON VOYAGE??!!?!! IM SO SHOOK ITS SO SIMILAR TO THIS FF! THE YOONKOOKNESS IS KILLING ME

IM CRY SO MUCH I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

I hope everyone has an amazing day/night and think of yoonkook and be happy :)))))

~Kai