A new addition!

3rd Person POV

Garroth Sprinted to The Neighborhood and before they got home they were setting up a bachelorette's party, but not a bachelor's party!

When Aaron got home Every Man who knew was at his house and Aph and Aaron were confused Garroth said "I heard the whole thing!"

Aaron and Aph both said "You heard what?" They both whispered "Oh No!"

Garroth said "Hope you have a good marriage!" In a grumpy voice.

Aph said "How did you find out?"

"I was in the back of the crowd and all the girls are planing a bachelorette's party." Said Garroth.

"Garroth we know most of you are going to be mad, but I'm not the only hot girl alive." Aph said then laughed.

Aaron said "Well...Wait I haven't noticed till now you look liked you gained weight....It can't be can it?"

Aph said "I guess you found out your a father!" Then a tear ran down Aaron's face, as he fell to his knees and cried in happiness!

"Thank you Irene!!!" Said Aaron "How l...l..long has it been?" As he sobs.

Aph responded with "About 5 months."

Garroth said "I can't believe it I'm sorry for thinking you wouldn't treat her right, You're actually crying I thought you were a tank with no weaknesses!"

Aaron fell to the floor and weeped in joy! Aph decided to stand him up and bring him inside to talk.