The Begening of Jennifer

6 months later

Aph was laying on the couch at her house/Aaron's house with Aaron then her stomach started hurting like crazy she said "Aaron it's time to let our Daughter into the world *Grunt* Ouch!"

Aaron called 911 and said "I'm pretty sure my wife is going into labor!"

"Aaron Lil' Jennifer is going to be great!" Said Aph as they were in the ambulance.

2 hours later lil Jennifer was born, then 2 days later Aph was allowed to go back home.

"Aph I Absolutely love you as specially after what you did on May 24!" Said Aaron with Jennifer in his hands. (Jennifer's Birthdate)

"Aaron what are you talking about you stayed with me when I was on a bed and you were in one of those stupid chairs Thank Irene you didn't leave my side!"

"I would never ever leave my wife's side, I Love you!" Said Aaron

Aph said "I do too!" As they leaned in and accidentally bonk their heads together because of Jennifer was in the way.

"Ouch," They both said, Then looked down and Jennifer giggled.

"And we love you more than ever!" They both said.

"Aph tommorow I'll go get some baby materials" Aaron said "We should have got them before!" He whispered.

"I can hear you!" Said Aph.

"I'm just teasing I'm at fault I should have got them, You were holding the baby anyway." Aaron said.

Aph said "You're right."

Aaron responded "Hey!"

Aph said "You said it not me!!!"