Chapter 3 Getting Naughty

(Ok, this is when the sexual parts come in)

(Me telling the story)

Snake Man was still on Gemini.
"Snake Man I swear I will kill you if you don't get off me right now!" Gemini was mad but scared at the same time. "Hehe, you never shut up do you shotty~" Snake Man got closer and closer to Gemini, but now there face to face. (literally) "What are you-" Gemini got cut off by Snake Man's sweet red lips that have claimed his. Snake Man thought it felt like hevin. Gemini struggled to get out of Snake Man's grasp but no matter how hard he tryed it never worked. Soon Snake Man's hand started traveling down Gemini's stomach. It made Gemini moane. That turned Snake Man on right away. Because of that, he ripped Gemini's bottom half of his suit right off. "Aaaaaa! What are you doing Snake Man, have you lost your mind?!" Gemini started blushing. Snake Man kissed Gemini agen. Then he flipped Gemini over and smiled at him in a strange way. Gemini didn't understand until everything froze. His mind exploded when he felt something slid inside of him. "Aaaaa!" Gemini moaned. Then things whent faster and faster. "Aaaaaa! W-what are y-you doing to m-me?!" Snake Man didn't answer, but instead he went faster. Gemini couldn't feel his legs. "Now, tell me, who owns you now?" Gemini didn't answer, but instead he gave Snake Man a mean look and more moans. Snake Man had a evil smile on his face. Gemini opened one eye and saw Snake Man smiling at him. He was confused until he felt something grab his 'Dong'. It was Snake Man grabbing it. Snake Man started moving his hand up and down Gemini's 'Dong'. "AAAaaaaa!!! Please s-sto- Ah!" Gemini was gasping for air. "Tell me who owns you? NOW." Snake Man snapped at Gemini. Gemini couldn't take it anymore. "Ah! Y-you own me! You o-own me! Ah!" Gemini started breathing harder and blushing more. "oh no" Gemini said in his head. "Gemini, I-I need to tell you something-" Before Snake Man could finnish his sentence, Gemini started shouting. "AAAAAA! I'M COMING!" Cum started coming out of his 'Dong' and when all over his stomach. "Omg he looks so sexy right now" Snake Man whispered. Because Gemini shouted before Snake Man could finish his sentence Gemini didn't know that Snake Man Came inside of him. Snake Man stopped for 10 min. so him and Gemini can rest.

============================
Omg what have I created! >////<