My Twisted Fate : Your Presence ( 1 )

You sat down on a random mortal's house roof,Watching as a scene unfold infront of you,Or should i say below you.You just sat there watching them boredly,You wanted to freaking jump infront of them and tell some weird things they won't even understand to mess up with their minds much more,Disturbing their insanity as well.

You sighed as you layed your chin on your knees while your arms were crossed. " So boring..Is there any thrill here? Hm..I do like their killing styles but,Something's missing...Something like..- "  You talked to yourself like you do everytime,Since it became a habit of yours to talk to yourself because you didn't even socialized with anyone in these realms and dimensions.

You kept on talking to yourself but was rudely interupted by a shout from a certain smiling serial killer.You looked down to see him glaring at you,Which doesn't even affected you a slightest bit.
" Ugghh..And here i thought i was going to reveal myself much longer..But thanks to him,My plan is ruined.. " You mummbled slightly,Jumping off the roof ( The house was 3 floored house. ),You swiftly landed without making any sound.This made the smiling immortal be suprised from what you have shown him,But quickly covered it up.

" Who the hell are you? " The man harshly questioned you.You felt you wanted to laugh at this,But knowing full well,You are much more powerful than him,He is not worth even a slight of your power. " My name? Eh..I don't think i'll let all of you know yet..Maybe just.. " You said,But stopping at the middle of your saying. " Make this ' Slendy man ' aware of a god's presence~ So i'll see you next time we meet,Jeffery~ " You teased,But you didn't waste much more time,So you've trotted away from Jeff,But before you dissapeared and formed with the darkness,You slightly tilted your head to the side so you could see Jeff and he could see half of your face,Your mouth formed a sly grin.

[ TBC ]

[ Status: Unedited ]

( A/n: Short...Too short! But eh.. -Shrug- Hope ya'll had fun with it anyway. )