My Twisted Fate : Bond (7)

[ A/n: I UPDATED WHOAAAAA ]

~ Narrator's POV ~

" Haii~ I'm (Y/n)...The God/dess of destruction. And i'll be staying here from now on. " 

All of them was surprised at the introduction that took place, Not believing a God/dess is in front of them.Some raised a brow, Few lightly gasped, And others tilted their head from disbelief.Though, A smile made on the God/dess' lips and laughed at their reaction. " The one and only! " S/he added as S/he posed. 

" If you don't mind me asking, What made you come here? " 

(Y/n) looked at the person or creepypasta as they call themselves, With a slightly offended face though no one can see since his/her hood is covering it. " Because some...Unnatural species decided to kill many of the normal ones. " Was his/her reply with a tone of a 'Duh' voice.Taking this chance to know the creepypastas, (Y/n) looked at each one's appearance.And S/he must say that they really count as supernatural.S/he never seen any people look like them, How unique.

" Anyways, Are we just gonna stand here and look at me like an alien or we're going to have some 'Fun' as my humans call it! " S/he exclaimed with excitement and Sally took this as her cue to jump on the God/dess as s/he luckily caught her. " Let's play! " Sally giggled pointing at the now prepared tea set on the living room table. " Well, If that is what you like. We shall! " 

Is what you said, Trotting with Sally at your side as you sat down on the chair.Soon enough, Others joined in with the party and not long since, Everyone formed a special bond with you.Friendship.

( A/n: MY LITTLE PONNYYYY MY LITTLE PONNYYY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH ; Singing )

Night then came as the fun is now reaching its end.The God/dess looked down at the brown haired youngster, Yawning while she lazily slumped down on the table.Slender came and announced that the fun is over and rest is what they all must do.Everyone frowned but nevertheless obligated to his wish and walked to their respective rooms.

" Well, I never expected you to be this friendly.That is to say. " The tall slender man stated, Picking up the young girl with his arms.The God/dess looked up at him and chuckled as a reply.With no other words left to say, Slenderman disappeared and also with a tired eyes you also walked towards your rightful room.

Though, Before you could even step inside.You felt a great sense of power radiating just outside.It felt as if they were the hunter and you were their target that can be easily taken down with just a single shot.

The God/dess shivered and looked at the window that is just beside you with wide eyes and your sight didn't fail you as you saw a glimpse of a crimson red color just behind a tree.

With frightened reflexes, You went into your room and slammed your door shut.The feeling of tiredness vanished away in an instant as you created a barrier that is powerful enough to slightly block that mysterious creature.Though, It can still be destructible with such strength that the aura made him/her felt.

Just then, A loud chorused maniacal laughter erupted through the forest though not loud enough to wake up the sleeping creepypasta.

" What...The hell? " You whispered, Not sure of what and who is that.

---

" So naive.. Just naive... "

" Indeed..So very, Very naive.. "

" Only God...Ha-HA! "

[ TBC ]

[ Status: Unedited ]

[ A/n: Well, It's just getting started. ]