My Twisted Fate : Good One (8)

( Okay, So. To start things off, I just want to APOLOGIZE that i have been inactive.So as promised, I am now continuing where i left off with this book. And also, I will now call avoid using too much pronouns.And using Them as a pronoun for the reader. So, Thank you for your understatement and enjoy reading. )

" Okay- Let's get this straight. You want me? ME. To play with you? With a device called console? "

Ben stared at them as if they were crazy. He looked both at his side and went back on looking at them. " Is there even anybody else that i could ask in this room right here, Right now? " He asked in a ' duh ' tone. They looked straight at Ben and furrowed their eyebrows offended on how the entity spoke to him.But nevertheless they agreed with a slight hint of hesitance. " Good. Since i was gonna drag you even if you refused! " Ben enthusiastically stated as he grabbed their hand and went straight up to his room.

Surprised from Ben's antics, The God/ess' eyes glimmered in amusement but went along with him.Soon enough, They reached the entity's room and was greeted by unfamiliar devices.One by one, Ben explained them all letting the God/ess know their purpose and what the devices are capable of.

Later on, Ben turned on the console and launched a game that he picked. " I am so going to beat you. " He said with a smirk as with a silent mutter underneath his breath that the God/ess failed to notice. The game played and true to his words, The entity really did beat the God/ess in the game. They furrowed their brows and looked at the Green entity. " To be fair, This is my first game. " They reasoned as Ben snorted. " Of course, Of course. What ever makes you sleep at night. " He replied, Going back into the game. But before (Y/n) could even press another button, The door slammed open and in the God/ess' surprise there stood the lidless killer.

" Hey Ben! Let's go a- " He shouted but cut him self off as he saw the higher immortal sitting beside his best friend, Playing the game with him. " Oh hey, Jeff. What's up? " Ben nonchalantly asked, Not giving a damn. " Why is s/he here? " Jeff asked as he pointed at the so called God/ess. " What? Can't I play a damn console? " (Y/n) asked in a tone ever so irritated, Annoyed by the fact that s/he's being mistreated. " Just surprised. No need to be a piss about it. " Jeff countered, Feeling the irritation radiating from the God/ess. (Y/n) growled and was prepared to snap their fingers together to put a curse the lidless killer.Luckily, Ben took notice of this and held out his hand on the God/ess. " Woah-Woah. (Y/n). Don't get offended, He's just being casual with you. You don't want formality right? Take it easy. " He reasoned, Thankfully calming the God/ess down.

(Y/n) looked at Ben and rose a brow but nevertheless calmed down. " Ah- Is that so. Very well then. " S/he shrugged. " Anyways, As I was saying... " Jeff continued. " I was going to ask Ben to prank the others. Maybe (Y/n) can join as well? The more people in, The merrier the prank. " He grinned, Making the God/ess curious about the so called word. " Prank? " S/he asked as the word, They felt as if it was too casual and out of their character. " Hell yeah, It's when you play a trick on someone. " He explained a ' Duh ' tone. " Ooo~ Then I shall join! " (Y/n) declared, Standing up from their place, Ben following suit.

 " But- What prank are we gonna do? "

" Here's how it'll go- It's just like getting three birds with one stone. "

---

The night soon came and few empty stomach now desires to eat their precious food.Masky went into the mini fridge that lays inside of their shared room with Hoodie.He casually opened the fridge but as soon as he saw what was inside, He immediately closed it with such rush that it made a noise, Catching Hoodie's attention. He looked at his partner, Physically asking what was wrong.

" Mother fucking Jeff is what's wrong. "

---

The ticking killer nonchalantly finished his food, But still feeling the need to have more he stood and went to the kitchen just to see every waffles he had all replaced with Cheesecakes.His eyes widened in shock and fear, Opening every cabinets there are but only saw nothing but Cheesecakes. On the verge of screaming, He suddenly heard soft snickering behind him and quickly whipped his head to the door behind him, Where a certain trio was currently hiding in. " Oh- Shit we got found out! " Ben alerted the others as they went and ran wherever they plan to.

Toby followed suit, Wanting to know where the hell did they put his favorite food and on the way he saw the other two masked proxies get out of their room and followed chasing the trio.Suddenly, When the trio went sharply into another hall they disappeared into the thin air. The three masked killers then looked around but only saw Slenderman's office at the end of the hall.

The three proxies then looked at each other knowing that's where they hid.Slowly, And carefully they walked towards the door and slammed it open only to reveal the messed up office of Slenderman's.The files that was once inside the cabinets, Laying on the floor wet from...Moisture of oil? The books that was placed peacefully in the shelves thrown away from their respective places and the floor having crumbs of both waffles and cheesecakes.

Masky was the first to step inside and freak out, Facing the other two. " This was a trap! We need to get out of here before- "

" Before what? " A voice was heard from behind the two proxies as they felt a murderous menacing aura crawl behind their backs, Making the three shudder from fear.

" Ooooo~ Snap!  That's one very messy office you have, Slendy. " Another playful voice was heard, A certain voice that was now very familiar for all of them.You can certainly feel a mischievous smirk plastered on the host's face from the tone.

Masky looked up slowly, Knowing this was their doom meanwhile both Hoodie and Toby looked at their back slowly and on guard, Straightening their posture.And there stood a humongous furious faceless man and beside it, A snickering God/ess trying their all to stop a laugh coming out from their mouth and behind that God/ess was the other two pranksters.

Slenderman loomed over the three tricked proxies and now there they knew, They were fucked.

---

" We totally nailed it! " Jeff cheered, Raising his hand to give a high five to Ben. " Their fucking reactions hella hilarious! " Ben added holding his stomach from laughing too hard. " And you know what's even more better? " He asked with a big smug smirk on his face. " I took a picture! " Ben continued, Raising his camera which he used to take it. (Y/n) stood there smiling and nodding. " I got to agree that was good. " S/he snorted lightly. 

" But i'm not helping the both of you when Masky, Hoodie and Toby finishes from cleaning Slendy's office. "

" WHAT?! WAIT- (Y/n)! "

" Ta-Ta~! "

[ TBC ]

[ Status: Unedited ]

[ A/n: Well there you go! Now i recalled what i have planned for this story! ]