explanation !!!!

it's okay if you don't understand what happened and you're like wtf is this author doing smh BC this story does have a lot of plot holes ugh.

okay firstly, the titles for the chapters!!!! 

i'm- , -sorry --> jungkook's thoughts

i, would, never, have, hurt, you --> jimin's thoughts

basically, what i wanted to portray through this story was that suspicion and fear is v v dangerous and lethal. in jungkook's case, he saw what he didn't want to see, erased that memory subconsciously, and went on to doubt jimin IN REAL LIFE. the 'fake' chapters were all manifestations of jungkook's thoughts. these manifestations come about because he was hypnotized by the psychologist. she wanted to bring out his inner fears. 

now for the unexplained parts, because there are too many things to talk about:

>> IN REAL LIFE, after jungkook saw jimin hit the boy, he cowered and probably went back inside the club. then, jimin found him drunk and brought him home. the following days, jungkook found himself being too paranoid because of jimin. deciding that enough was enough, he decided to seek help from a psychologist on 21st march. she hypnotized him in order to bring out his fears about jimin, and most importantly, the memories that he himself erased. 

and yes, taehyung accompanied jungkook there (i admit im a vkook trash bUT i also wanted to emphasize that tae is still alive lmao)

like i said, there are many plot holes in this one. a lot of 'maybe', 'probably', and 'if'. i initially wanted to fill them up, but i decided to just let them be because 90% of the story is, after all, jungkook's imaginations.

also, some parts are really up to you to imagine. like why in the world did jungkook not call the police right from the very start, etc etc. 

ahfeuihfieh at the end of the day!!!!!!!! i hope everyone will think twice before suspecting and carrying out certain judgmental actions towards someone who might be innocent after all. you don't know what effects you will cause. in this case, jimin nearly died (in jk's thoughts) he told jk to wake up because jk said he will never leave him(??I FORGOT OMG) and the way to save jimin is to wake up and look for jimin before it's too late.

please comment/pm me if you have any questions!!! tysm for reading. i hope you enjoyed <333 i love all of you !!!! 

p.s. this story was created not because i have an amazing brain. my brain can only create cliche stories wtf. it was inspired by a one-shot that i read before (non-kpop) and the ending was "if you don't understand, xxx was hypnotized the whole time"

also, "please don't trust me" in the story description is by jungkook. basically, don't trust what he's saying in the chapters because they are not real hahaha.