Thriller auditions

(Obviously thriller era)

"Y/N!!" Brianna exclaimed. You were in a deep sleep and your comfortable bed dreaming about your celebrity crush the infamous Michael Jackson. "Y/N, Y/N wake up! You should see the newspaper right now! Y/N!" Brianna shook you like there was no tomorrow! "What the heck is it?!" You said annoyed rubbing your eyes. "OMG WE HAVE TO GO TO THIS IT STARTS TODAY WE HAVE TO GO TO THIS!" Brianna rambled. "BRIANNA! Calm down I don't even know what your talking about!" You exclaimed. "THIS!" Brianna pointed to the section of the newspaper with big bold letters: MICHAEL JACKSON THRILLER AUDITIONS NOVEMBER 20TH TO BE MICHAEL JACKSON'S THRILLER GIRLFRIEND AT RETRO STUDIOS (not a real place). "WHAT!!!!????" You screamed. You literally rolled outta bed and landed on the floor with a thud but you got back up and screamed with Brianna. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" You guys hollered at the top of your lungs jumping up and down until the floor creaked. After that you caught your breath and calmed Brianna down as well. (BTW Brianna is your best friend that lives with you for now but she's finding a new house soon.) "Brianna are you sure this isn't fake?!" You said looking deep into her eyes. "NOO OF COURSE NOT!" She exclaimed. "What time does auditions start?!" You said looking at the newspaper. "1:30 PM." You mumbled. You looked at your alarm clock and it read: 10:15 AM. "Oh gosh Brianna we gotta get ready! We got 3 hours to get ready!" You said already searching through your drawers to find the best outfit for the auditions. "Hold on girl we still have to get breakfast." She said dragging you downstairs. But you couldn't eat! You were too excited to even eat. "Brianna I can't even eat please let me go get ready!" You pleaded. "Alright." She replied. "Thanks." You said as you raced back up the stairs and locked yourself in the bathroom. You showered only put on mascara, foundation, and lip gloss. You left your long brown curly hair down and added a ton of hairspray. You put on a shirt that looks like this: (blue one)

and put on black leggings with red leg warmers and black shiny stilettos

and put on black leggings with red leg warmers and black shiny stilettos. You brushed your teeth for about five minutes to make sure your breath smelled really nice and minty and put on your favorite lavender perfume. You grabbed your keys, wallet and purse. "BRIANNA ARE YOU READY?!" You yelled. "YEAH JUST HOLD ON A SEC!" She yelled. "ALRIGHT IM GONNA WAIT FOR YOU IN THE CAR!" You yelled turning the door knob. "OK!" Brianna replied. You closed the door and walked outside. You opened the door to your new shiny red mustang and turned it on. You reversed out of the driveway only to see Brianna struggling to run to the car while putting on one of her white stilettos. You giggled at her and honked your car. She jumped at the noise. You laughed so hard. Finally she got in out of breath her hair a wild mess. Lucky you had an extra comb in the car. "Girl! What was that for?! You saw me literally dying out there you shoulda been ashamed of yourself!" She playfully punched you in the arm. "Ow! Sorry but look! It's already 12:00! We gotta get there before it gets really crowded!" You said turning the steering wheel. Brianna's outfit is this:

"Look! There's retro studios!" Brianna pointed to the large building with only 20 girls in line waiting outside

"Look! There's retro studios!" Brianna pointed to the large building with only 20 girls in line waiting outside. You parked the car closest as possible and ran outside into the line. You and Brianna talked for hours about all sorts of things. Michael Jackson, his hair, imagining if you were his girlfriend, ect. You guys didn't realize that it was already 1:00! You looked behind you and at least 100 girls were behind you. Someone opened the door to the studio you hoping it was Michael but that would be crazy! Girls fainting climbing on him asking him for autographs even though the girls here were here to audition to be in his "short film". But the person who walked out was this random guy giving papers out and clipboards. "LISTEN UP LADIES! THIS IS A FORM TO FILL OUT FOR YOUR RESUME! I ADVISE YOU TO FILL THIS OUT WISELY TELL THE TRUTH DONT MAKE ANYTHING UP OR ELSE YOU'LL HAVE LESS OF A CHANCE OF BEING IN MICHAEL'S FILM! AT 1 EXACTLY 1:30 YOU WILL BE WALKING INSIDE SINGLE FILE AND TURN IN YOUR FORMS IN THE BASKET INSIDE! THANK YOU!" And with that he walked back inside. You filled out the form making sure everything was spelled correctly and made sure your handwriting was on point. You looked at your watch and it was 1:30! "OMG BRIANNA ITS TIME TO SEE HIM!!" You said jumping up and down. You immediately felt butterflies in your stomach and your heart beating outta your chest. You girls walked in single file and there were seats lined up all over the room. It was quiet inside and there was finally air conditioning cuz it was blazing hot outside! You handed in your forms into the basket. You sat in your seat and waited until all the girls were seated. You took out your compact mirror to see if you looked alright and everything looked on point. Brianna was so nervous, her legs were shaking. The same loud guy came back in and actually didn't yell this time! "Okay ladies you all will stand up as I call your row and this is when we will be taking your picture. This will also be going on the form. You waited and thank goodness you were in the third row. You smiled your best as they took your picture and then went to the next room. All the girls rumored that Michael will be in this room. You were super duper nervous. The first girl that finished her audition screamed and pointed and whispered that he's in there! You almost fainted! You were standing in the same room breathing the same air as Michael Jackson! As soon as the next girl was done it was your turn. You walked up the steps with grace and stood where these huge guys dressed in black told you to stand. There was a man with black aviator sunglasses on and had is feet on the table looking as relaxed as ever. You saw the Jheri curls, infamous penny loafers and his dazzling smile. This is the actual Michael Jackson!
Interviewer: Okay so as we can see your name is Y/N. So let's get started Y/N. Are you a fan of Michael Jackson? Tell us why.
You: Yes! A huge fan of his ever since I was 8 when he was in the Jackson 5. I love his music, his dance moves his style of clothing his dazzling smile. He's everything to me. It doesn't matter about his looks it matters about who he really is and how his personality is. He's a one of a kind human. He's a human like us too and I also don't read the silly tabloids out there because I know that he doesn't want anyone to believe in those things.
Interviewer: Great, why do you want to be here today?
You: I think that this would be a great experience to work with Michael and also improve my acting skills. I've done theater for 7 years so I have experience and I would never want to turn this offer down.
Interviewer: Well that's all for today. We will call you tommorow morning at 10:00 AM to tell you if you got the part. If we don't call then you didn't get it. Michael is there anything you'd like to say to this wonderful young lady?
Michael: Well looking at your resume, it looks fantastic and you are very beautiful as well.
You: Thank you! *blushes*

You walk off the podium and walk down the steps.
"I think she's the one. She's got a great attitude has high academics and is a natural beauty. She's seriously a PYT." Michael whispered to the interviewer. "I know mike but we still have about 100 more girls to go." The interviewer said. "True." Michael said.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! I'm DEFINENTLY doing a part 2 for this Vote and comment down below and request any more imagines that I can do! Love y'all! 💜💜💁🏽