Spark

Currently in 1984 thriller era (but you can imagine him in any era you'd like)

You bite your tinted red lips as your sleek limo strolls down the empty dark  barren streets. You've just got invited to Michael Jackson's party. Thoughts flood through your mind as a few moments ago you were just imagining his gorgeous stunning eyes and plump lips... You close your eyes and take a couple breaths as you feel that your getting closer to his house. A few minutes later you feel the limo come to a halt. This is it. You fiddle with your fluffed hair, smell your arm pits just in case 😂😂 and spritz some candy smelling breath stuff in your mouth. Your bodyguard helps you up out of the car and leads you to his extravagant house. To your surprise, the music isn't so loud but there's so many people; mainly celebrities. Your heart beats faster and faster as you ring the doorbell. A little tune plays that sounds like it came from the movie Neverland... You smile nice and wide as you hear footsteps come closer to the door. It opens and a maid appears at the door. You slightly pout but not too noticeable for the maid to see. "And you are?" The maid asks. "Oh, uh Y/N /L/N." You smile. "Oh right this way. I know you might be bummed that you can't see Mr. Jackson right away but he'll be out soon." The maid says assuringly. You smile warmly back at her and proceed inside.

1/2 hour later

You've bumped into so many people you haven't seen in ages and so many people to meet! The food is great and the music is perfect. The lights are slightly dimmed. You've tried to search for Michael everywhere but he's nowhere to be seen. You decide to go get a glass of wine and start walking towards the table. As you pick up the glass, you feel a cold sensation run up and down your spine making you shudder. 'It's probably just the wind', you think. (HA! YOU THOT!) When you turn around you feel eyes watching you. You take a sip of the wine and instantly fall in love with it. Your worried thoughts quickly vanish as you go and meet new people and laugh away.

1 hour later

The music finally starts to get upbeat and things finally feel a lot more comfortable. You wonder if Quincy Jones might be here, obviously because of the huge success of thriller. You look around slowly and finally see a bald head with a few gray hairs and right next to him is a head full of sleek glossy curls. 😂😂😂 Oh shootttt. They are standing in the middle of the crowd just watching everyone have fun while talking and laughing in the mix. You admire Michael as he shows off his cheeky smile and his amazing God sent features. You don't want to look so obvious, so you just stare at the floor. But you suddenly get the urge to look at him again like it's a magnetic force but instead you catch him looking at you. Your surroundings blur out and it's only you and his eyes. For a good 5 seconds it's like the world has stopped. Of course you instantly turn away as you feel your cheeks flush with intensity. You start dancing a little as the wine starts to finally kick in. But you don't want to get too drunk because you might ruin your chance with Michael.  As your dancing, you feel a quick tap on your shoulder like electric sparks are going off. You turn around only to be met by your secret obsession.  Your eyes lock. Your breath hitches.  "H-hi."

WASSUP!! I know I know, y'all miss me cuz I've been gone for soooo long but I finally updated for yall! Just sit back and relax and enjoy the chapter!

Chloe💜