~Chapter 43: Day Fifty!

"Boring!" Len threw himself on the sofa next Nezumi and Mikasa. They were all sprawled in the living room.
"I never realized how boring it was without Sensi or Skylar around until now." Rin agreed.
"Thats kind of...offending." Kai laughed uncertainty.
"Sorry Kai!" Killua said "Its not that you're boring but we got used to Sensi and Skylar being here and we love to annoy Sensi and team up with Skylar so its boring now."
"I got it!" Chizuko sat up straight "Lets ask each other questions! Us and Kai. One by one."
"Okay. I'll start." Kai said "Why did you land on Earth?"
"Ran out of fuel thanks to two idiots." Chizuko glared at the two blonde twins that instantly whistled innocently and fiddled around with their fingers. Kai laughed at their reaction and then told them to ask their question.
"How did you land on Earth?" Killua asked the same thing.
"Leakage in the fuel tank!" Kai exclaimed.
Surprisingly, all seven of them said "Our ancestor's curse!" then stared at each other and laughed.
"Is it still a thing?" Kai asked. Team 529 nodded laughing.
"My turn. When did you find out that your teacher wasn't Rodan?" Kai asked.
"Here on earth!" Killua laughed "After about ten years with him!"
"No way!" Kai exclaimed "How??"
"He's not very talkative, you saw him." Mikasa laughed. "Our turn. Who is your Sensi?"
"You won't know him." Kai told them "His name is Yang."
"Matser Yang?!" They all exclaimed, Chizuko jumping off the sofa she was in.
"That white blonde idiot?!" She asked.
"He's not an idiot!" Kai replied "How do you know him?!"
"Ohmygod!" Chizuko threw herself back down. "He probably knows me! I'm called Roda's Fire! He smiled when I said that! And-Ohmygod! I asked if he wonders how Im so strong and he said he knew! He probably does! How embarrassing!!"
"You talked to him aswell?" Kia asked "My question. How do you know Yang Sensi?"
"You see," Killua started "Sensi planted us all in places that have something to do with Roda, we realized. Chizuko is one of Master Yang's street fighters."
"Oh! That is amazing!" Kai said "Thats why Killua was with me."
"And Rin and Len were with Team 528 and Nezumi was with Umeda!" Mikasa threw her hands up.
"Umeda!" Kai exclaimed "I know him. He is Team 528's Sensi right? I've never met Team 528 before."
"We could call them here." Rin said
"Our turn!" Nezumi jumped up "What is the craziest thing you did?"
Kai thought about it for a while then suddenly remembered.

"Shun! Come on!" Skylar urged him as he dragged his feet on the street. "You're so slow!"
"And you are acting like a child." Sensi glared at him. They both were going around the city to find the perfect warehouse to be able to build the spaceship in without any human eyesight. Currently, Sensi was making a deal with the owner of the warehouse and they've been talking for a few minutes, Skylar got bored so he started to act like a 5-year-old who's mum had been shopping for hours.
"Shuuuuuuun~" Skylar sat down on the concrete, crossed his legs and glared at Sensi. "Finish!"
"Is he ok'y, mate?" The man Sensi was making a deal with asked.
"No." Sensi sneered, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "But ignore him. Lets finish this."
"Ay, mate."

"No way!" Kai threw his head back in laughter when he heard the answer of the question he asked 'What is your teacher's strictest punishment?'. Team 529 told him about the pill and he asked why would Sensi do that so they told him everything about the cat.
"Our turn!" Len said. Suddenly his tone became softer "If you could tell your team members each one thing right now, what would it be?"
The rest of Team 529 gulped at the question and Kai looked like he wasn't feeling fine.
He bent his head down then started with a cracked voice and a croaked smiled. "I would tell Tessa that she's funny. I'll ask Petra if she's still as clumsy as before. I'll tell Venom that I found a girl with his same personality called Chizuko and I'll tell Yona 'there's two blonde family relatives of ours that look just like you'. Lastly-" Kai's eyes water and he smiled very sadly "I'll tell Juan 'I miss you, brother.'"
There was silence in room as everyone looked at the ground uncomfortably. Chizuko smiled "I would've liked to meet Venom." She said softly.
Kai looked up and remembered something, his smile growing "Yeah! You both are so similar. Once, Venom was annoyed from Petra so he decided to jump scare her. Petra is terrified from stuff like that and when he did it, she screamed while he just laughed. Petra gave him the cold shoulder for 5 months!"
Team 529 smiled sadly at Kai's excited face.
"Awesome! I love Venom already!" Nezumi jumped up
"He was mean!" Mikasa laughed.
"But he was an awesome dude." Kai smiled "He was Juan's best friend. They got along so well. Juan would laugh at anything Venom would do except when it concerned me...Juan was very protective."
"I bet he was the best brother out there!" Rin threw her hands up.
"Hey!" Len exclaimed "Excuse you. Your brother is sitting infront of you. Be more considerate maybe?"
Rin laughed "Lennie, you're so dumb."
"What-" Len clinched his fists and frowned
Chizuko and Nezumi threw their heads back in laughter.
"Dumb Len!" Chizuko exclaimed "Your own sister called you dumb!"
Len huffed as the rest of the team and Kai laughed at his annoyance.