~Chapter 4: The Day

As Team 529 wore their special suits, Sensi sighed as he looked at his cat. Many people went to the journey that they were going to start today yet no one survived. This was a great risk. Personally, Sensi thought that it wasn't supposed to be done.He didn't want those poor kids who don't have any fault in this to die.

"Sensi! We're ready!" Mikasa came rushing in the room. She stopped midway and asked. "Are you okay?"

Sensi patted his cat calmly and said "Why wouldn't I?" Which made Mikasa smile, nod and walk away.

Each of Team 529 wore a special suit that was specially designed for them. Chizuko had a redish orange suit which had a short skirt that looked like flames. Her twin, Nezumi, Had a blue-ish green suit that looked like it had waves. Len had a white suit, as white as snow with snowflakes on the sides. Rin, just like Chizuko, had a skirt but the colour was different. Rin's had wind all over her suit. On top, its summer, the wind has peices of green leaves. Then its spring, where the wind carries cherry blossom petals. Autumn had brown/red leaves and Winter, the boots, had snow flakes driffting with the wind. Killua had a brown-dry suit that looked just like stone. Last but not least, Mikasa, had a sparkling purple suit which had a skirt that had a lot of what looked like lighting bolts.

"We look like power rangers!" Len winned. Chizuko looked with disbelief and said "No, blondie! Look at our outfits! They are more detailed and they look perfect! Plus, if we are power rangers, whos the pink one?"

"You," he replied grumply. Mikasa sighed and said "I know you are all nervous and stuff but please lets not fight today. Come on guys! We've been getting ready for this day our whole life!"

They all grumbled something and just shrugged it off. As they left for the dinning table, they were all surprised to see that the table was completely empty. "Where is the food?!" Rin and Len exclaimed at the same time. Sensi came in, patting his cat, and said calmly. "Its on the table,"

Chizuko went close to the table and realised that infront of each chair there was a small box, enough to fit a ring. Infront Chizuko's chair, there was a redish-orange box. Nezumi's was blueish green, Lens was white as snow, Rins had the 4 season wind, Killua had dry brown box and Mikasa had a bright purple. "Wow." Killua excliamed. "They are just like our suits,"

"And powers," Sensi cut him in. "In order to gain these powers, you will have to eat what is inside the box and nothing else for the rest of the day,"

"What?!" Rin and Len exclaimed in a unison. "But we were looking forward for todays feast!"

"Not my business," Sensi replied calmly.

"But how did you get them?" Mikasa asked as she observed the purple box.

"I didnt get them, I made them." He said. They all stared in horror at him. All except Rin and Len. "Wow!" They excliamed. "I cant imagine Sensi in a kitchen!" Len burst into laughter. "Wearing an apron with a piece of dough on his cheek!" Rin joined her twin.  Sensi stared at them for a long time then said with that tone. "Those were made in labs, I had to do alot of experiments in order to obtain these results and yet, I don't know if it's 100% safe.One thing I know for sure, it has side effects," Len and Rin stopped giggling and gulped with a horrified expersion.

Each member of Team 529 quitely observed the boxes as they started to open it. Chizuko had a sweet that looks like a flame. Nezumi had a water drop. Len had a snow flake. Rin had a green leaf with a cherry blossom petal and a dry leaf and a snow flake stuck together. Mikasa has a lighting bolt. Killua had stone.

"Eat up," Sensi said. There was a moment of silence before Chizuko and Nezumi nodded at each other then gulped down their 'sweet'. Instantly, the rest of Team 529 mirrored their actions. None of the 'sweets' had any taste. They all waited for something to happen but it was simply over. Sensi raised his eyebrows as they all stared at him. Suddenly, Chizuko started screaming. Soon enough they were all rolling on the ground with agony. It felt as if they were being stabbed by millions of knives in each inch in their body. The pain was too much for a bunch of 16 year olds, they fainted. Sensi watched silently. Observing.