2.

*current day of concert*.

Cameron's.           P.O.V
I woke up to my phone alarm playing Riz song coolest kid at 10:00 in the morning and decided to get ready for my day. 

Today is the day I meet my best friends and I can not be more excited.  I first made my bed and than got into the shower. 

I put on my Spotify playlist called "happy vibes". And took a shower.   I have to use a special shampoo and conditioner because I have red hair that's died so I have to keep it healthy. 

Once I was done I turned the shower off and dried myself off.  I put he towel around my body and went to get my cloths. 

At first I couldn't tell what I should wear if I should were the loser shirt or my Bryr sweatshirt. 

You'd think I'd chose a tee shirt in the middle of May but no it's like 60 degrees.  I decided to wear my acid washed high wasted Shorts with my white Bryr sweatshirt and added my uninvited dad hat on top of my loosely flowing curled hair. 

Next I decided to do my cat eye with gold into pink eye shadow and do 2 coats of my mascara.  I don't need to use concealer because my skin is pretty cleans seeing as I wash it 24/7

I got very bored and it was around 2 now so I decided why not text the guys in our group chat.  "Hey guys 30 mins till I drive to prc (paradise rock club)."  I sent the message and than decide why not get there early. 

I got my car keys and a water than headed down to the venue.  The doors open at 6 pm but I want to get there early plus it's like a 45 minute drive to get there. 

I decided that once I get there if there is already a long line I would stay or if there was practically no line id go get coffee. 

I started driving with my windows down blaring summer set,  Royal teeth,  handsome ghost Riz and Bryr. 

I already knew about handsome ghost because there originally from Boston and when they were first starting off id be walking around and you'd be able to hear them singing one of there songs or a cover. 

"45 minutes later and I'm already at the venue I guess I just couldn't wait!"  I sent in the group chat as I read there messages. 

Bryr said "we finally meet !!!!!!!"  And Riz said "YESS my twin and I finally meet !!!!!"  I smiled at my LOSERS of friends and looked for a parking spot. 

I finally found a place to park and it was the same place I went for jack and jack.  I looked across be street and saw the venue. 

There was already a line so I decided to just go to the line.  

" hey I'm Sam what's your name?"  A guy who looked around 17-18 asked me.  I already new this guy was cool seeing ass he was wearing a pink loser shirt.  "Cameron but you can call me cam and nice shirt you got there."  I winked at him. 

"So your a Bryr fan?"  He asked.  "O you could put it that way."  I replied,  if only he knew.  "You should hang out with me and my friends if your here alone!"  I continued.  "I may just have to do that."  We laughed

"So what's your fave Riz song?"  I questioned wanting to know how long he's been a fan.  "Either me you and the moon or coolest kid."  He replied.  "Okay yeah we're defiantly friends now."  I said and gave him a big hug.  Don't judge me

The wait was like 3 hours but than we finally  got let in.  I remember Bryr said he was going to be at the merch table so I grabbed Sam by the arms and walked over to the booth. 

You could tell Sam was surprised when he saw Bryr.  "Hello may I have a medium pink loser shirt?"  I asked getting his attention from his phone.  I smirked

"CAMMY!"  Bryr screamed as he saw it was me.  He pushed the gate aside and gave me a big hug while laughing a lot. 

"Wait a minute so... When you said "o I guess you could say I'm a fan". Oh meant you were friends with them?"  Sam questioned looking really confused.  "Yes exactly that."  We both laughed

Yet again Bryr attacked me again in a hug and said "o my gosh babe I love you so much I can't believe you came !!!!"  People gave us WIERD looks but I don't care I'm meeting my best friend. 

Bryr said he had to go set up so me and Sam just decided to wander around and find place to stand.

Riz.                 P.O.V
"Hey guys 10 minutes till show time."  The announcer dude told Bryr and I.    I really can't wait for after the show so I can meet cammy !!!!!!!

The curtains open and it was time for me to preform.  "Hey guy my name is karizma I know I have some beautiful faces out here."  I yelled out to the amazing crowed of Boston searching for Cameron. 

Today is the biggest concert of the whole tour with 900 people.  I found cam and winked to her.  She was next to a guy and I think she texted about him on the group chat.  She started laughing so I smiled. 

"Now this song I'm about to sing is about my ex  and it's called u suck". I went on with the song and I kept on looking down at cammy to see her singing along. 

I finished after 6 songs and told everyone id be by the merch booth.  I saw cammy walking towards me and I got so excited. 

"Just say your socially awkward when people chose to be dicks !!!"  She screamed over to me.  I got so excited and ran up to give her a hug. 

As we were hugging she started crying.  "Aww stop crying I'm not that special!"  I said as I have her an even bigger hug as Bryr came into the hug as well.  " I can't help it I'm finally with the reasons I smile I love you guys so much."  She said barely audible. 

All of a sudden he lights were turned on us and my mother and her father said "we have something to tell you guys!"" 

________________________________________________________________hey guys I hope you liked this one a little better.  Some things I added actually did happen but some are just things  that happen in the story.  I hope you guys enjoy I love you guys !!!!!!

My long lost twins best friend  (callmekarizma and bryr) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें