3.

Riz.           P.O.V
"We have something to tell you". I heard my parents yell as they put all lights on Cameron and I. 

Everyone turned there heads confused as to what was going on.  "You guys are brother and sister.  Your father and I got a divorce right before you guys were born.  That's why Cameron lives with her father and riz you live with me." 

Everyone's eyes grew large as they heard the news.  I turned my head to Cameron tears threatening to leave my eyes. 

"I can't believe it."  We said at the same time.  I pulled her into a huge hug.  "Hey siblings"  bryr said also coming up making a group hug. 

We all pulled away and smiled.  We stood there for a minute just looking at each other.  My sister and best friend standing before me.  I couldn't be happier. 

Cameron's.                    P.O.V

"Sorry to ruin this really cute moment but um yeah we all need to get back home to hangout."  My best friend and step sister maddy said as our parents opened the doors for us. 
(Hey maddy your my step sister 😝😉).

We all got into my car.  My car is pretty small and who is my mom decided to drive.  I sat in the middle with maddy and riz on either side and bryr in the passenger seat.

The drive consisted of us blaring music and just having a good time.  I can't beilive that the guy who I called my best friend is actually my twin. 

We reached my house and we beat my dad.  I grabbed my key out of my wallet and unlocked the door letting everyone inside. 

After everyone was in I closed the door and went to the living you room where everyone was except one person. 

"Camie can I have some ice cream?"  I heard bryr yell from the kitchen.  I laughed and yelled back,  "yeah bring 6 spoons".   He did as told and we all ate the mint ice cream. 

"It's getting pretty late cam why don't you show our guest where there going to be staying."  My dad told me as we all got ready for bed. 

We all walked up to the 3rd floor into the huge guest room.  The guest room had 5 beds and only 2 needed it. 

"Cam and madz I think you guys should stay in there too."  My dad called out.  Maddy and I looked at each other and laughed. 

When ever our dad tells us to stay in there we always have movie nights and for once we can add our brother and best friend. 

The guys had already picked there beds it was maddy,  bryr,  me than riz.  We put on the movie and it was paper towns.  One of my favorites. 

The movie was over and I was playing in my phone thinking everyone else was a sleep.  "Hey camie I can sleep."  I heard bryr say as he sat on the edge of my bed. 

"Can we cuddle ?"  He asked with his adorable cheesy smirk.  I chuckled and nodded my head.  He lied down and wrapped his arms Around me and intwined our legs.  I later my head in his chest falling asleep to his heart beat. 

"Good night princess". I heard bryr say as I drifted off to sleep.  "Good night my prince." I said falling into a deep sleep. 

_________________________________________________________________________________________hey guys I'm so so so so so sorry for not updating a lot has been going on for me and I need a break but thank you for all the love and support.  As you can see I added a special someone to the story MADDY.  !!!!!!!! Maddy is super cool and awesome and she is the one that motivated me to write a nother chapter so maddy this is for you love I hope you liked it