Unknown I.D. Pt.4

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

~Tyla's P.O.V.~

Ethan gets in the car and drives off. I'm still confused about how he was looking at me, but I decide not to think about it.

"Why didn't you tell me you had a twin brother?" I say.

"You never asked." Grayson says.

"Touché."

We laugh and walk to my car. I try to walk to the drivers seat,but Grayson stops me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I want to drive."

He takes the keys out of my hand and dangles them in front of me. I try to take them away from him, but he's way taller than me.

"Grayson." I whine.

"Sorry, princess." He says.

"I'm not moving until you give me my keys." I threaten.

He picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. I'm truthfully loving every second of it. My face is facing his butt. To be honest, he has a really nice ass. I pinch it and he slaps mine.

He puts me down and put me in the passenger side.

"Now was that so hard?" He closes the door and jogs to the other side of the car.

He gets in and smiles at me.

{Next Morning}

I wake up in a strange room,very anxious. It wasn't until I feel a cool breeze that I realize that I only have on my underwear. I raise the covers to look, and I was for sure naked. I look to my left and see Grayson. I didn't if we did or didn't sleep together last night, but he only has on boxers so I'm really not sure.

I peel the covers off of my half naked body,and put my feet on the cold floor. I try to creep away, but my luck isn't the best because just as I make it to the door it opens. I didn't have time to panic so, I just stood there.

The door opens all the way, and I see a shirtless Ethan. He sees me, and his eyes go wide.

"Good morning, Tyla." He says.

"Hi." I say, fairly confused as why he's ignoring the fact that we're both unclothed.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks.

"Ethan are you seeing what I'm seeing?" I ask him.

"Are you also seeing the most beautiful girl in the room." He says.

Ethan is a really nice guy and all, but the only person I have my eyes on is Grayson.

"I'm the only girl in the room." I say.

Just as he starts to say something, Grayson wakes up. He gets up from the bed, when he sees me.

"Good morning, Sunshine." He says.

He kisses the side of my head, and I smile.

"Good morning, Gray." I say.

Ethan leaves and Grayson closes the door.

"Why was Ethan in here?" He asks.

"He opened the door when I got to use the bathroom."

I lied.

"There's one right there."

He points to the bathroom next to his closet.

I decide to not ask him weather we slept together or not, but I wasn't going to just leave it alone.

Grayson smiles at me and I smile back as my eyes begin to trail down his body. My eyes stop when he clears his throat to get my attention.

"Ty. My face is up here." He said.

"I know where your face is but G.." I trail off.

"But what?"

"Grayson,you have morning wood." I say.

He looks down at his junk and his eyes go wide.He runs to his bathroom and slams the door.

"I'll be right out in couple minutes." He yells through the door.

"Okay. Where are my clothes?" I yell back.

"What?"

"Where are my...never mind." I say.

I open his closet a grab the first shirt I see. It is a olive green sweater. (we all know the one that he wears---⬇️⬇️⬇️)

I was about to walk out ,but I see something red

I was about to walk out ,but I see something red. I stoop down to see what it is.

I move clothes and many shoes.

I see that it is a box. I open the box,and see a wedding dress.

I was about to close it when I heard someone behind me.

"What are you doing?"

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

Hi.

This is part 4.

Part 5 or nah?

Comment/Vote if you liked it.

By the way Tyla's birthday is today so if you can go tell her.

Peace from the world beyond ✌️👽