Restless Pt.5

^^^Me when we hit 100K yesterday

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵

~Kaylin's P.O.V~

"What?"

I couldn't believe my ears. There is no way in hell,that Grayson showed him the picture. I don't want to jump to conclusions,but Grayson is the only one with the photo. Grayson would never do anything like that to me,at least I think he won't.

"I have your nudes." He says.

"How?" I say.

He laughs a little bit and bites his bottom lip.

"Your little boy toy, Grayson, took my class last period. He took a shower in the washroom and let's just say his phone 'landed' in my hands." He says.

I have no idea what he means by that,but I start to think. This little bitch stole Grayson's phone.

"You stole his phone?" I ask angrily.

"Something like that." He snickers.

The fact that he thinks that this is funny is astonishing. Not only did he, steal Grayson's phone, he also went through his private pictures. It hits me even harder,because one of those private pictures happen to be half naked. There's no way of getting out of this,except for one little detail. My stomach piercing.

"How do you know it's me?" I ask.

"I can recognize your curves with my eyes closed." He says.

"Oh,really because that girl has a belly ring and I don't." I say.

Hopefully he believes me,because I'm lying through my teeth.

"You don't have one?" He asks.

"Nope." I say.

I lift up my shirt,just enough where he can see my belly button. Thank god that I took my piercing out last night,and I was too lazy to put it back in this morning. Who says that laziness never helped anyone?

A frown grows on his face,but a small smile forms on mine. I'm very happy now.

"How did you unlock his phone?" I ask.

I mean either he a great guesser,or he is the most sly person ever.

"It wasn't hard. The code is your birthday." He says.

I never knew that. He never tells me the actual passcode,instead he put my fingerprints in.

"Give me his phone." I say.

"No." He says.

"Give it to me, or I won't hesitate to tell someone about our little conversation yesterday." I say.

He hands over Grayson's phone and I unlock the door. I walk out of his office,and see the other students staring at me. Considering that there's only five of them,it doesn't bother me. I don't want to stay in that class,so I walk out of the door. I walk down the hallway and see Grayson standing by his locker,once again.

"Hey,Gray." I say.

"Hey." He sounds sad.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Someone stole my phone." He says.

"I have something that'll make you smile." I say.

"What?" He asks.

I pull his phone out of my back pocket,and his frown turns into the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. He picks me up and spins me around. He puts me down,and we both almost fall over.

"Woah,buddy." I say.

"Thank you. How'd you find it?" He asks.

"Mr. Young had it." I say.

"How did he get it?. He asks.

"Because he's the one who stole it." I say.

"What? Why did he steal it?" He asks.

"To look at my nudes." I say.

"He's such a perv." He says.

I nod my head in agreement. He laughs and an idea sparks into my mind.

"We should skip school for the rest of the day." I say.

"That's a dumb idea. Let's do it." He says.

This is why I love Grayson. He's always down for anything and he's fun to be around. I really happy I can call him my best friend.

"Well,let's go." I say.

We walk to the student parking lot,and get in his car. We can leave school early,because we have early release. ( does anyone else have this or is it just me?)

****

We get out of the car,seeing as Grayson wanted to go to Applebee's for lunch. We walk into the restaurant and they seat us. I look at the menus,when I see someone familiar sitting at a nearby table.

"Wes is here." I say.

Grayson turns around,to get a better look.

"Go talk to him." He says.

"You think I should?" I ask.

"Yes,that's why I told you to do it." He says.

I get up from my seat and start to walk towards him. He sees me coming towards him and he smiles. He gets up from his seat and hugs me.

"Hey,Kaylin." He says.

"Hi,Wes." I say.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Oh,I'm just here with Grayson. What about you?" I ask.

"I'm here with my girlfriend,Yana."

🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵🌵

Hey!

This is part 5!!

This story is getting good...

Comment/Vote if you liked it

Peace from the world beyond ✌🏽 👽