My Boy

-unedited (don't get mad over typos...I'm lowkey dumb and autocorrect is a punk ass bitch)

...

•Desi•

"My boy's being sus, man." She says.

I sit across from my best friend, Lian, as she wipes her face. Today is the fourth time this month that she's cried over her boyfriend, Grayson. At first I supported their relationship, because I thought that he truly cared for her, but now he just plays with her. I care about how well my friend is, but I don't wanna seem like the cock blocker friend. Lian is a good person, one of the sweetest I've ever known, but she doesn't deserve to be treated like nothing. No one does.

"Li just drop him. Your just carrying dead weight at this point." I say.

"Everyone can't be like you. I can't, Desi." She says.

"Why not? It's 2018, sis. You can do whatever you want. Especially if you're hurting." I say.

She wipes another tear from her face. I look into her eyes, and I didn't see my best friend. I didn't see the person that I met in the sixth grade. I didn't see the person whom I've had an uncountable amout of sleepovers with. I saw someone who was broken. Someone that had be emotionally exhausted. So exhausted that they were too tired to walk away.

She was broken, but the scars she had laced on her heart had one nameon them. Grayson Dolan. Th is was his fault. No matter if he did or didn't mean to hurt her, he was still accountable.

"You have to help me out, Desi." She says.

"Help you with what exactly?" I ask, hesitantly.

"Exposing him. Letting people know what type of person he really is." She says.

"What? Li are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes, De. If we don't show people his true colors, then everyone will keep thinking he's a modern day King Midas." She says.

She wasn't wrong. Grayson is the cliche high school athlete. His ladt name made him and his brother the untouchables. At school and outside of school. Whether it was minor stuff like cutting class or major things like being vandals, the Dolans made sure that their precious image was left untarnished.

"I don't know. I mean we don't even know if the "plan" will even work". I say.

"Well it won't help if we don't  at least try." She begs.

She's right. How can we possibly depict the outcome if we don't act out this plan. It could work, but what would we have to gain? Popularity is overrated, sex involves feelings and those are gross. The only thing we could gain is the satisfaction of finally seeing the Dolan image crack, and monetary gain could also be a plus.

"So what's the plan?" I ask.

"I need you to seduce him." She says.

The words hit me like a UFC fighter. My mind couldn't process what she had just told me. Her thoughts are irrational, spur of the moment thoughts. Like I said, she's emotionally unstable. Who knows what other things she might have concocted in that mind of hers.

"What the hell? Are you serious, Lian? I ask.

"Yes, and I'm hoping that you'd comply with the wishes of your bestest mate." She says.

"I'm all for a little revenge, but I will not be your personal courtesan just because you hope I will." I say.

"What is a courtesan? She asks.

"A floozy, jezebel, a hussy, lady of the evening." I say.

"I'm not asking you to sleep with him. I'm just asking you put some of your charm on him and lure him into the trap that I have planned for him." She says.

I bite my nails, as I think. I wouldn't have to do much. And of course Lian woukd do the same for me if I was asking. No harm could come from me doing this.

I look at her as she gives me puppy dog eyes.

"If I say yes will you stop puppy dogging me?" I ask.

"Yes." She smiles.

"Then I guess I'm in." I say.

"Ah! This will be magnifique!" She exclaims.(ya girl took french this year so expect a lot of it in the future)

"This is crazy." I say.

"Yes it is, but if we play our wild cards the right way it'll be enough for Grayson to learn from his mistakes." She says.

"And those mistakes would be?" I ask.

"Don't shit where you sleep."

••••

Hello my babies!

I know I've been gone for the longest of times, but I may be making a comeback.

My junior year is over! Thank goddess.

This is just something I wanted to give you guys.

I've been obsessing over Billie Eilish lately.

Anyways tell me what you think.

Comment/Vote if you enjoyed it.

Also tell me which imagines you guys wanna see more of or want me to revamp.

Thanks for the support!

Bye guys!