0.4 - don't overthink

I wanted to avoid him, but I just couldn't, when I'm in peace he just suddenly appears.

"hey." he approaches me, then sits down beside me, listening to music, but he takes one ear plug out, already knowing I'm gonna say something.

"'sup?" I said, sighing.

"bored with life, making new music, then rap, nothing new." I nodded then continued looking above me, the sky today is beautiful, the clouds are well, still the clouds.

I stood up and climbed up the upper part of the roof, once I reached the middle, I closed my eyes, feeling the breeze.

I decided to practice my own vocals, and didn't notice vernon climbed up here as well.

I suddenly feel him wrap his arms around my waist as he pulled me closer to him, I can feel his fast heartbeat just by my back and he rests his head on my shoulder, I swear, I swear I can hear his breath shaky, as if he's nervous about something.

We stayed like this for a few minutes.

Then I put my hands over his and gently removed them, I took a step forward and turned to him, to avoid him holding me like that again.

"seungkwan, look, we're not anything, I know you know I'm doing this for myself and you don't need to overthink, just let me stay like that for awhile, please." he says, hint of sadness in his tone is so obvious and his eyes were practically pleading me, I shook my head, then scratched the back of my neck. he may be sad, but I need to put a stop to this, because this is hurting me as well.

"vernon, you, you are the one who needs to not overthink. we aren't anything." I huffed, then walked past him, I climbed down and left him alone on the roof, tears started to blur out my vision.

this is just wrong.

_
I wonder how do people even study and why school exists and why does math exists. (Sorry for math lovers, i am bad at math lol)