0.9 - forgive and forget

vernon's pov 

hoshi-hyung told me that he will go out there and find seungkwan, I nodded at him, I'm still having this mental breakdown.

I've waited and waited, not realizing it's almost 11pm, why aren't they coming back?

"vernon, sleep, now." s.coups hyung says, pointing at the room.

"can I sleep on seungkwan's bed? please?" I asked, he sighs then nods.

"sleep tight, cover yourself properly with your blanket." I nodded then went inside the vocal unit's room, I immediately made my way to seungkwan's bed after removing my slippers.

I'm still up, waiting for them to return, I can't seem to sleep without seungkwan in the dorm.

I heard the door creak, I immediately closed my eyes and turned to face the wall.

"vernonie? what are you doing here?" seungkwan whispered, I shut my eyes tightly, then he lay down beside me, stealing some of my blankets.

I can hear him yawn and I turn to him, and realize our face is too close, move once, bam, we could kiss.

he flutters his eyes open in this darkness, I can see them shine, he looks like an angel. my angel.

"seungkwan? I'm sorry." I hugged him immediately and started to cry, I buried my face around the crook of his neck and he hugs back.

"I forgive you, and let's forget about this first, get some sleep, I'm sleepy, I might get some wrinkles, I'll blame it on you if that happens!" he whispered, I chuckled then cuddled with him till we fell asleep. 

ಥ_ಥ
My hearteu.