Kirb Your Temper

"Fucking hell!" Ezra cried out crashing onto my bedroom floor. I stepped out of the way the nic of time.

"What the hell were you doing in my closet!" I growled throwing down my sneakers on Ezra's body. He groaned and flopped on his back.

"Whaaat?" he drawled out looking around my room in bewilderment. "This isn't my house? Damn closets, always transporting me into different houses and shit." he chuckled nervously. Ezra attempted to get up, but I pushed him back down with my foot, placing it right on his throat.

"Why are you in my closet?" I narrowed my eyes at him. Ezra looked lost before he turned his head to glare at Hans and Laurel.

"Thanks a heap you guys. She wasn't supposed know I was in there!" he hissed. Hans threw his hands up in defeat.

"Dude, I work for Matey, not against her." Hans defended himself. Ezra rolled his eyes and looked to Laurel who was now playing a game on her phone. She briefly looked up then went back to her phone.

"I saw this coming, thought it was far more entertaining." she shrugged.

"If this is about my mother again, I will grab your balls and rip them off." I warned Ezra, before grabbing the air and pulling to illustrate what I meant. "Just rip it off Ryder. Not kidding--i'll just rip it. I'll pick em' off like grapes on a vine. It's that easy."

"Okay I get it!" he cried out, terrified. "I won't try to go after her anymore-"

"Good." I sighed in relief, letting Ezra run free.

"I can't promise she won't go after me though." he smirked before literally ripping his shirt off like the hulk. "Oh Miss.G!" he called out before dashing out of my room.

"You get back here you fucking jail bait!" I growled, chasing after him.

***
I handed Ezra the pair of sunglasses I gifted him. It was an olive branch gift after I gave him a black eye.

We kinda took things too far. And by we, I mean him. It was completely his fault that I had to use the big guns. It wasn't my intention to hurt Ezra, it just happened.

"Thanks." he mumbled, sliding the glasses on before we entered the school.

"No problem." I shrugged. Together, we walked to his locker. I felt guilty for attacking Ezra, but in all fairness I did warn him. So really, who's fault is it that he has a bloody black eye?

Not I sir, not I.

"Whoa bro, who brought the terminator to school?" Reese teased, Ezra upon seeing him. Ezra growled and slammed his locker on Reese's hand.

Reese jumped back and screamed. My eyes widened at how fast things were escalating. Ezra cracked a small smile and walked away with his gifted sunglasses and black eye.

"Why the hell did he do that for!" Reese cried out rubbing his hand.

"He's a bad boy who got a black eye from a girl who likes to wear sundresses. He had to claim his manhood one way or another. You just happened to say the wrong thing at the wrong time." I explained grabbing Reese's hand and examining it. "Come on, let's go to the nurse. He'll bandage you up, you big baby."

"You try getting your hand slammed in a locker!" he cried out.

I laughed at him because it was the only thing I could do. There were no words that could comfort Reese. But he'll spring back once the nurse clears him.

We arrived at the nurses station a little bit before first period began. I didn't mind being late--it was algebra II. The first algebra course I took was a nightmare, this one was torture. So I found no fault in skipping that class to tend to my ailing step brother.