Chapter 3

Now, the girl grew up and all that stuff, the girl never thought she was beautiful, but one day... WAIT WHAT you thought that the most handsome boy in school gets in love with her and she realized she was beautiful in inside and outside. NO remember #REALLIFE.
The girl as always had the problems at her home, she entered to taekwondo to learn how to defend, because everytime the people that make fun of her increased time to time, by this time she was like in 6 grade, middle school. by that time she was a little fat, all the boys and pretty girls of her classroom made fun of her, she started to make exercise and actually liked it, nowadays she can't imagine her life without doing exercises, she studied taekwondo, took swimming lessons, played basketball and dance, practiced mixed martial arts, learn how to play guitar, took painting lessons, and many more i dont remember, yeah, i know, " that could not be possible, too many things for a little girl" well, she make it possible, she would do whatever it takes to stay out of home. Now, she only dances and taekwondo.
Emmmmmm.. i don't remember as much as i thought about this time of the girl life, she never get to tell me, sooo NEXT CHAPTER.