After Breaking Dawn... Chapter 40

Hi! :)

Drake's new album Take Care recently dropped, and it puts me in such a lovely writing mood.

If you haven't heard the entire album you should totally check it out. :)

Anyway, hope you all enjoyyy

~this is a short chapter okay~

xoxo

Amber

Chapter 40

PART 1

Jacob Black

Renesmee and I were sitting side-by-side in a booth inside of a restaurant called Milestone's Bar& Grill. It was quiet, and we were mostly alone. We had just ordered drinks; liquor in the middle of the day. it was so typical of us today, and so random. 

I kissed Renesmee's neck softly and laid my head on her shoulder. Renesmee spoke calmly.

"Jacob, what if I'm pregnant?" I sat up and looked at her. She looked nervous, but seemed sure of herself. We both looked at each other silently for a moment or two.

"If you're pregnant.. Bella will probably kill me." I admitted honestly; Renesmee laughed. "Edward will probably burn the rest of me." Renesmee shook her head, trying not to smile. I probably went too far.  

"I mean really, Jacob.." she looked at me, her brown eyes wide and sincere. I smiled at her.

"If you're really pregnant, then that's wonderful. I can't wait to meet him or her." I told her, kissing her cheek. We sat together, embraced in a soft hug, while waiting for our drinks.

Renesmee sent back her drink in exchange for a tea. Thinking of the possible baby, I was sure.

If Renesmee really was pregnant, I wished her pregnancy wouldn't be like Bella's was.. I hoped she would stay strong, and that she wouldn't have to drink blood.. But nobody knew what would happen. 

I pushed all negative thoughts out of my mind. Renesmee would eventually notice that I was slightly distracted, and that I wasn't giving her my full and total attention.

Renesmee seemed happy at my assessment of the possibility of her being pregnant. I really would love it if she were. I love children, and one of my own would make me ecstatic. 

The two of us sat silently, my arm wrapped around her. She was giddy with excitement that I assumed had nothing to do with being on our honeymoon, but more with the thought of having a baby.

I knew her family would love it to. Esme, Rosalie, Bella.. Everyone would be full of joy.

"I can't stop thinking about having a baby, I'm sorry." she giggled smiling at me. I smiled back. "Alice would go crazy with a room, and clothes.."

"Kind of how she was with you!" I joked, thinking back to when Renesmee was tiny.. A new outfit everyday, nothing ever worn twice.. Not only because Alice liked buying new things, but because she grew so fast that nothing fit long enough to save.

We were so caught up in our own little world that it took a while for us to notice that the restaurant was filling up fast.

We ordered our food and ate it at a leisurely pace. We had nothing to do today that we had to time perfectly. Nothing but spend the day, or week, together.