chp 2

(Just wanna say thank you xXPetra-sanXx for drawing this for me)

Later that day...

Ayano continued to keep a close eye on Taro, even during lunch...she watched him from under a tree while he ate his lunch on the fountain. Ayano knew she would be fine from watching Taro from where she was cause most of the girls were in a group and the other boys were also in their own group, except for Osana, whom was sitting next to Taro, calling him "baka" occasionally. Just the sight of Taro and Osana sitting together fueled the rage that was forming inside of Ayano. Now how am I going to get rid of her? Maybe I'll text info-chan later... Ayano thought but first, I need to get rid of the other rivals. Ayano glances over towards the group of girls, immediately recognizes Kokona Haruka in the crowd because of her purple hair, Ayano's first thought was I know she loves senpai, so I'm going to need to get rid of her. Ayano's second thought was how am I going to kill her? As if that hairdo isn't killing her already. Seriously! How can she get it to curl like that?. Ayano was about to walk out from under the tree when a root caught her heel, sending her backwards. Ayano closed her eyes and braced for impact from the ground, but it never came, she felt a pair of hands on her sides and her head was up against a chest, which she assumed stopped her fall. Ayano slowly opened her eyes and looked up at who caught her, to her surprise, she was face to face with a very flustered and blushing Budo.