Chp 10

Budo started laughing, like it was the funniest thing he's ever heard. "Yeah right, he's not gay, he has a crush on Okay" Budo said in a giggling fit "a lot of students know that". "No.... It's true though, I saw the way he looked at you, blushing afterwards to" Ayano said in a serious tone. "Sooooo he's Bi then? " Budo asked. "Possibly... " Ayano replied. "He needs a little push in the right direction, A.K.A Oka" Budo said in a determined voice. "Right, it's because you have a crush on a girl" Ayano said "I wonder who it is?". Suddenly Budo's phone rang "excuse me" he said, going into the kitchen to answer the phone. Budo came back a minute later with an annoyed look on his face. "Who was that? " Ayano asked. "My mom..... She's drunk again.... Looks like I'm staying here for the night" Budo replied. "Oh.... " Ayano said, getting up from the couch "Well.... Um.... You'll have to sleep on the couch tonight... ". "That's ok" Budo said "you don't happen to have a spare pair of Pajama pants? " he asked. "Ummmm I don't think my father would mind if you borrowed a pair of his... " Ayano said. "Ok cool, ummmm are there some type of rules if I'm staying here during the night?" Budo asked. "Just one.... Don't go in my room without my permission.... Or else.... " Ayano threatened. "G-got it" Budo stuttered Damn I didn't think she'd be this scary... Budo thought to himself.

                                           End of chp 10