Chapter 1

Lia's POV

*Ding, Ding* Ughhhhh What time is it?!?! I grab my phone off my charger and look at the time. 6:45 am on a Monday. To be honest. I hate Mondays. I decide to slowly get up and walk to my dresser. I open it up and pick out my clothes. I grab my black ripped jeans and my black tank top with a flannel. I quickly get dressed and grab my combat boots. I then grab my phone and walk down stairs. I look around my house and see it's completely empty. " I guess mom already left for work" I thought. I grab an apple off the table and get my skateboard. I close my house door and skate down to my friend's house. 
Also if you don't know you my best friend is then you're not watching my YouTube channel. Yep, that's right. I have a YouTube channel. I am on the Cube too. I started in Season 3. I met Lots of friends. Actually I have two Best friends and their names are Zack and Will. I'm on my way to Zack's house right now actually. Zack just turned 18 and Will is 20. I'm actually 19. I know what you're thinking. "Do you and Poke go to school together?" Yes, we do. I stayed back Freshman year. We met Freshman year too. We never told each other we did YouTube till one day, he came over my house and I was in a middle of a Hunger games video with Will.  But we've became closer.

I always Skyped and teamspeaked with Will but, we never met up in person. But, since MineCon is in England this year. Will and I are gonna met face to face. I can't wait to meet Will.....

-Timeskip to Zack's house-

I finally reach Zack's house and see him with a bright smile on his face. Zack and I always had this flirty relationship. "Ayeeeeee Zack!!!" "Ayeeeeee Lia" I gave him a hug and he blushed. That's unusual. I know we have a flirty relationship but he never blushed before when I hug him. Zack picked up his skateboard and rode down the street. "HEY!" I yelled. I picked up my skateboard and rode next to him. It was a comfortable silent till he spoke up "L-Lia do you wanna hang out after school at my house?" Zack asked. "Sure Pokey" I said.

-After School-

Zack and I walked up to his house and We walked in and walked up to his room. We chatted for a bit. Zack decided that we play truth or dare.

Z= Truth or Dare?

L= Dare

Z= I dare you to kiss me for a minute.

L= Okay, then

I moved towards Zack and sat on his lap. I moved my lips towards him. I put my lips on top of his and kiss him. I am actually enjoying this. I am pretty sure that is over a minute. He bit my bottom lip and then out of nowhere. Ding! Ding!!

I jump off of Zack's Lap and look at my phone.

I see it's a message from Will.

Will: Lia, I know we never met in person but, every time we talk or video chat. I get butterflys in my stomach. I wish we lived closer. All I want to do is be with you. I want to hold you and kiss you and hug you. I love you Lia.

I ran my hand through my hair and look up at Zack to see he is still shocked from the little makeout session we had.

I sat there thinking about who I like more. I like Zack and Will. I can't do long distance relationships. I've tried that once with Jordan and it didn't work out. Maybe I should give Zack a try. But, Will..... I'll tell him when I go to MineCon.

I look up at Zack who had puffy red lips and his eyes where clouded with lust. "Zack?" I said. "Lia? Will you go out with me?" He asked. "But...." "I know Will likes you....but will you give me a try?" "How do you know Will likes me?" "I found out three days ago. I knew if I didn't tell you that I liked you. You would have gone to Will. I love you Lia". "I'll give you a try Zack......" Zack ran over to me and picked me up and put me on his bed. We cuddled and watched Netflix