TofuuDiger

Dedicated to HeyImKiing

+Joe

I walked in to my new school. Alot of people were staring at me. But, that's because I'm new and mostly dressed in black. I switched to this new school since the past two years at my old school I was getting bullied since, I was gay. They called me a fag. Why couldn't they just accept me for who I am?

I kept walking through the halls till I made it to my locker. I walked up to my locker and saw a guy in his locker next to me. I looked at combination. I tried it a few times and I couldn't get it open. "Jesus Christ!!" I said. "Need any help dude?" The guy next to me said. "Fuck, yeah I need help" I said. He looked at my combination and with a few twists he opened it. "Thanks..." I said. I looked at the guy beside me and DAMN, he was sexy. He had a red hoodie and black skinny jeans.

~Lunch~

+Zack

I was in the cafe and like always being called a fag. I took out my phone and looked at my notifications. Then, out of nowhere I start to remember the boy I helped with his locker. To admit he is pretty hot. The way his hair swifted to the side. His black hoodie.

Once, I stop daydreaming and look up to see him standing looking around the cafe. He looked like a lost puppy. I decided to invite him to sit with me. "Hey! Over here!" I said. He pointed to himself which made me laugh and I nodded. He walked over to my table. We started to chat. Then, my bully walked by with his clan and said "Look at those Fags. They're met to be". I rolled my eyes and said "Maybe we Are. I'm not gonna lie. I do like him. Call me a fag all you want cuz I'm done with all your bullshit. Shut the fuck up you homo". I looked over at Joe. Also did I mention I learned his name? Joe had a big smile on his face and stood up. "Yeah, what's the problem if we like each other? It's our life. You don't control us. Shut the fuck up and go fuck a slut". Joe said. I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the cafe.

"And that kids is how me and your Dad met. Right Joe?"

"Yes, Zack"

Word count: 416