Sean? Will?

+J

I have this problem.....I am kinda in love triangle. I like Sean, but I also like Will. Will, Sean and I have been the three musketeers for as long as I remember. We always went to the same school. We always hanged out together and play Cube together. Even though, I wasn't allowed on the Cube......Yet! Also, Did I mention that I'm actually better than, both of them at PVP. Or maybe they let me win........But Who knows? As long as I win. I'm good.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once, I walk in I instantly felt a arm wrap around me. I look up to see Will. I blushed as he put his arm around me. "Morning, to you too, Will" He smiled as we walked through the hallway. We got some states but, that's because Will is Cute. We were a few steps from my locker when I see Sean, waiting by my locker tapping his foot. He smiled at me but, once he saw Will's arm me his smile fell. His whole facial expression dropped actually. "Morning, Sean" I smiled . "Morning. J." He said that with no emotion what so ever. "Well, J I must go to my locker" Will said. "Okay see you later" I said. Will kissed my cheek and smirked while I blushed. Sean had a angry expression on his face and his face was red. I reach for my locker but, before I do Sean grabbed my arms and kissed me. I shocked but, I blushed since I like him. He pulled back and was shocked. He blushed and left. He left me there shocked.

~TimeSkip~

Last period was about to end. Will and Sean kept staring a hole through me all class. Once, the bell rang I grabbed my bag and ran out of there.

I was about to walk out when two people gripped onto both of my arms. I turned to see Sean and Will.

"Who do you love J?"

"I like......"

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Dedicated to tbhgrvpe