Will

Y/N = Your Name.

+Y/N

Hi!, I'm Y/N. I have a wonderful family,great school, and great friends, but there is one thing....I have a bully. His name is Will. Will has been bulling me for...hmm....about 7 years now. Honestly, I don't know why he does it. Usually, bullies have a reason but, Will didn't. He always waited by my locker EACH morning waiting for me. He would either slam my locker or Says "Why to you exist? You're just trash from the trash can. Did the garbage men forget to pick you up?" I was never really phased by this. Surprisingly. But, I know he bullies but, there is just this thing about him, that I can't put my finger on. But, Whatever. Just another day of school...

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I grabbed my bag and started walking to school. I saw my friend Bianca and we walked into school together. And long and be hold. Will is standing at my locker. I say Goodbye to Bianca and go up to my locker. I ignore Will and do my Combination. I quickly grab my gym bag and start walking to homeroom. Then, out of nowhere I feel a sting on my butt. I turn to see Will with a smirk on his face. I walk up to him and slap him in the face.

"Fuck, you Will!"

I turned around on my heel and continued walking. My homeroom is at the back half of the school. I feel like someone is following me till, someone pushes me up against the lockers and starts kissing my neck. I look to see....Jordan......the most popular boy at my school.

"Stop Jordan!!" I started crying.

"You know you like it Baby girl. Now, do me a favor......call me Daddy" He growled.

At that moment I thought I was gonna get raped by Jordan. Don't get me wrong. He's hot, just a fuckboy. He probably has a STD he wants to give to me.

Then, out of nowhere, I fall to the floor. I look up through my blurry vision and see Jordan and some dude fighting.

"You, Knew I liked her Jordan!!"

"Well, you never made her yours!"

I listened to the guy's voice. Then, I was shocked. It......was.......Will....

I then heard a loud bang. I turned to see Jordan knocked out on the floor with a blood nose and black eye. I look up to see Will right in front of me. "Are you okay Y/N?" I examined his face. He had a busted lip and black eye. "Yes, I'm fine"

" I'm sorry about what happened"

"It's okay. Thank you for saving me." I hugged him and he hugged back.

" I love you Y/N"

"I love you too, Will"

To be honest. I never thought those words would come out of my mouth.