'I love you' Chap. 7

**Sorry I haven't updated I've had a lot on my mine. Sorry I'm gonna update as soon as I can so there may be slow updates**

S T O R M

I woke up in my bed with a pounding headache. I saw myself through my mirror. I gasped, I had bruises all over  my face and had  a black eye. My mom must had heard me because she came in with a warm smile "Hi sweetie, how are you feeling?" "Like shit." I said with my voice raspy. "I'm gonna go and get you some water and soup okay?" She said with a weak smile and headed to the door "Okay mumma, I love you." I said smiling. I laid back down and found myself going into a deep sleep.

----Skip that day----

I woke up, my headache wasn't to bad. My bruises got worse. I remembered I have school. I finally remember everyone. Hayes come into my room, he at on the end of my bed and smiled. "Ready for another day in hell?" He said "I guess. Now get out so I can get ready!" I said pushing him out he door. I got up and walked over to my closet and my outfit picked out(outfit in media). I set it on my bed and walked out my room and closed the door behind me. I walked down the hall to the closet and got a towel out and walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I undressed myself and hung my towel on the rack and jumped in the shower. The warm water relaxed my muscles, I realized I needed to hurry so I quickly started washing my hair and my body. I turned off the water and rung my hair out and then grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me nice and snug. I brushed my hair out and I turned on the blow dryer and blow dried my hair. I turned on the strainer and started brushing my teeth, I washed my mouth out with water. I strained my hair and then did my makeup. I did nude eyeshadow, and then curled my eyelashes and put on mascara and then did winged eyeliner, I put on a nude pink matt lipstick. I put on a little bit of foundation. Just enough to cover the bruises. I flipped off the light and walked to y room and opened the door and then closed it behind me. I dropped my towel and put on my undergarments and then put on my cloths. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my bag and walked outta my room.

I walked downstairs and grabbed a granola bar and yelled "Bye mom, love you! Hayes lets go comeon!" I opened the door and heard Hayes coming. "Hey you forgot your phone!" He said handing it to me "Thanks big bro." I said smiling and talking it "Anytime lil' sis." He said as we walked to the bus stop. I put my phone in my pocket and waited for the bus. "Your sure you wanna go to school? You were just beat up." Hayes said concerned "I'm sure!" I said as the bus pulled up.

Me and Hayes sat in the middle of the bus in a seat together. "So how do you like school?" I asked Hayes "Well I've been to school before I'm just gonna spend this school year with you. And I am liking it so far." He said cracking a smile that made me smile along with him.

The bus pulled up to school... Oh boy, this will be fun.

A/N- Hey y'all! Sorry I haven't updated!! I've been busy, but school is out and I'm gonna try and update. Next chapter is gonna be a Q n' A for me and the following characters...
Hayes
Storm
Weston
Rosie
Blake
Callie
Send your questions!! You can comment them or dm me them!! I'll update as soon as I can!! Add me on smapchat- madithepenguin7
Peace homies- Madi x x x