Chapter 8

S T O R M
As me and Hayes got on the bus I saw that Weston and Blake were a crossed from us. I pulled out my phone and texted Weston

To: Sexy Beast😘😻
I like Blake how do I know if he likes me too?

A few moments later I felt my phone vibrate

From:Sexy Beast😘😻
He dose. He wants to ask you out today on broadcast!!

I smiled then I texted Weston

To:Sexy Beast😘😻
Isn't it a bit soon? We don't know each other that well?

I felt Blake steering at me. I brushed if off and looked at Hayes. I licked his cheek and then looked to see what he would do.

H A Y E S(I'm getting spicy)
I felt something wet and smooth hit my cheek, I knew it was Storm, I looked at her and got a devilish grin. "I'll get you back." I smirked. I felt like I had I tell her about Madi, my girlfriend. I tapped her shoulder and hoped she'd look at me. Sure enough she looked at me. "May I help you loser?" she asked "I have a girlfriend. Her name is Madi, and she lives in Michigan." I smiled "Rad my big bro got a girl somehow." she laughed I glanced at her phone I saw her texting Blake or 'Blake😘❤️' as her contact name for him was. I saw them flirting. I was not happy. Blake was known to be a player or flirt with girls and then blow them off and I was not gonna let my little sister be another on of his little toys.

The bus pulled up to the school and we all got off. We made our way to our classes before the bell rang.

---Skip the rest of the day because I'm lazy;)---

S T O R M
Blake asked me on a date I'm so happy! It was on Sunday at 7:30pm. I was so happy!

I got out my MacBook and typed in YouNow and logged in.

Hey y'all:) I hope you enjoyed the chapter!! Vote and comment!! sorry it's short!! I'll update soon;) bye peoples!! Dm because I have no life😂😂 bye! Madi x x x