Special Guest(s) ???!!!

When I got home yesterday it was my ass
First it was me against my daddy
Then it was me against Shawn
Then it was me against Chris
I got my ass beat but I'm glad I had no bruises
No bruises I can see at least .
I guess the principle called Shawn and he told on me to my dad and my brothers cause trell was still mad at me from what happened . But After the party I'm supposed to be spending the night over Bree's house . I will never ever wear something that short again to school .
So this morning I put on my make up and dressed baggy to school . I didn't feel like doing too much cause my dress is gonna be bomb for this party later on . My body was still hurting but I have majorette class so I better Loosen up especially cause I wasn't here yesterday . I wore some sweats and a "Happy Birthday Zaddy "shirt but when I got in the car with Zay i put my bags in his trunk then I was quiet . To be honest , I didn't want to be bothered . But it's his birthday so I need to at least tell him something . He asked me if I wanted to stop by Starbucks or McDonald's . I told him no . He parked in the parking lot and looked at me .
"What?" I said

"what's wrong "

"Nothing . Why ask ?"

" so you just gonna lie to me huh? " he said while taking the key out "you know we got classes together baby girl and you gonna be seeing me all day so might as well tell me "

" I just don't feel good them morning " I said while getting out and walking towards the school with my purse on my wrist

" Don't worry it will get better " he said before putting his arm around me .

LoLo remember he has hoes
Lolo remember he is a hoe
Lolo remember he has hoes
Lolo remember you cannot like these hoes

I kept repeat but his Cologne was too strong it was taking over my thoughts .
I stopped him and opened up my jacket so he can see my shirt and a huge smile went across his face .
" you ain't never " he said while smiling hard "nah we gotta take a picture ..aye bro come take our picture " we posed before he got a cupcake slammed in his face . It was random .
After he cleaned his face... Which felt like forever We walked to class together and the day went how it normally goes. later on we met in the parking lot along with Bree , tay, Tye , Chris , this girl named Rasheeda, and some more people say is cool with it we all left in five different cars.
As soon as we got there we was partnered up ,me and Zay  , Chris and Rasheeda  Bree and Tay , this dude I don't know because he's a freshman and this girl I don't know cause she's a freshman, and some more people were already there . Me is Zay  was on balloon patrol and decorate patrol ,  he hired cooks so the cooks was cooking  , Bree and Tay were on pool is swimming pool patrol so they went to go get pool supplies and stuff for the pool,  the freshman's was getting the alcohol and weed  because the got all the connections and in the back room some men was in there . After we were done me and Zay hung up our dry cleaned clothes and waiting on the security people to come through to escort people up the stairs and they slid . Tye was in control of making sure everything was okay and when I tell you I never seen a nigga with dreads move so damn fast he was moving and organizing every 2 seconds he mad a movement . I slipped on my nude color dress and next thing I know Rae S. Is here . When I'm telling y'all I done damn near turned into a fan girl I had to control my self . I stuck my stomach in and walked next to Zay trying to keep it in .
"Damn .. You're thicker than a mug baby "  jimmy said

"That's all you " swaee said while looking at Zay

I didn't notice Zay was staring at me this whole time .