Tye...

You loving what you see
You want to be with me
You to live my life
You want people to see
But my life move to fast
You can't handle my ass
So gone on cause you can't compete
With the lifestyle I have on the daily
You wanna be with me
*my song drops out in July so stay in touch *

I woke up feeling like pure ass
I had a bottle of vodka in one hand
And a set of arms wrapped around my waist
Of course it was Zay
How the fuck did I get this bottle though ?
I looked up to Bree standing in the hall
"HURRY TYE WAS SHOT "
Zay eyes opened and he got up
"Wait what "
Jimmy runs in "the car is started come on we got to rush to mercy hospital by 35th " he said while grabbing Bree . He got up only in his boxers and through on some random clothes . I quickly looked through my bag and picked out my matching black pants that match my crop top hoodie and threw on some random shoes . I grabbed my phone and my portable charger knowing damn well my phone was dead from making all them snapchats and followed behind Zay . We were at the hospital less than 20 minutes later . Zay paced along with tye mother and sister "fuck me man fuck me " he said . "How many times were he shot ?"
"Three" Zay sat down and just paused . It's like the world surrounding spinning but Zay was frozen . He didn't move a muscle after he sat down . Then he leaned on to Tye mom who held him . Zay Family and Tye Family were always together even when they was little . I just hope he's okay . I don't like seeing Zay like this.

AFTER ATTENDING A FRIEND PARTY ,19 YEAR OLD TYE WILISON WAS SHOT ONCE IN THE CHEST AND TWICE TIMES IN THE ARM  IN AN SOUTH SIDE NEIGHBORHOOD IN HIS CAR AROUND 3 THIS MORNING . TWO SUSPECTS ARE BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE.
"He was known for being a great basketball player and he was going somewhere " a familiar voice stated .
"My son .... My baby boy ... Was a kind hearted man . He was an honor role student with several scholarships he just threw a party for his brother ... I-I can't do this " his mom said before exiting the camera view and crying .

My hand shook as I watched the video on the phone . No wonder it was so many people outside . We can't loose you not now Tye .

"Did y'all eat" his mom said
We shook our head no

"I think I'll go get us something what do y'all want ?" I offered.

" no you kids go on home, I'll call as soon as we can visit " his mom said "Isaiah your mom should be here any minute now she got me and her some coffee " she said before Zay getting up .

He looks at us then her then bent over her after standing up "okay you be safe ma " he said before giving her a hug .

We all gave her a big hug before walking out .
Tye will be in my prayers for a good ass recovery . I wanted to cry but my makeup is still bomb from yesterday so I can't .

"I want some Friday's " Zay said while killing the silence in the car . I could use that cause I'm still getting over my hangover . I'm really emotional too currently.

"So Can yall stop being quiet or what because we know he's going to be OK y'all know how to tye is so can you just stop being quiet please"

"I'm hungry do can you hurry the fuck up . If I talk you my head my stomach " brea said

"Don't fucking talking to him like that bitch " I turned my head

"Watch yo mouth " jimmy said defending Bree

"Fuck you and Bree .... Y'all not Finna double team her " Zay said

"Right "I said before he placed his hand on my thigh . JESUS

"I'm getting tired of both of y'all wait time we get home "Bree said .

"iight bet " I said

Zay parked and we got out .

When we walked in it was so damn crowded is so damn cold at least it wasn't a lot of people waiting ahead of us . So will we get in there we waited 5 to 10 minutes to eat and when we finally ordered it was around 1 in the afternoon . Honestly I thought it was earler than that but while we was waiting on my food to get here and I feel Zay put his hand on my thigh . "Did you enjoy the party yesterday guys ? " he said while looking at just me . "I know I did " jimmy said while smirking . Wait...I fucking forgot "Bree we was supposed to be back at home before your mom got there at 12 " she pulled her phone out . "37 missed calls ....that's our ass " she said before shurging "I'll deal with it later....now back to this wonderful night of yours jimmy  " she said before putting her phone up . We talked and we played around . The normal . They boys paid for us which was really sweet and really different cause I'm so used to me paying for my damn self and my date cause niggas be broke . But I have work tomorrow and I hate that I don't get my paycheck until Tuesday . All off topic but back to Zay and his hand placement....Ima need him to remove it before it gets lost .