Venus

Venus

Zackary were sitting on his bed doing nothing in his old bedroom, when his best friend bursts through his double doors, face angry but never less happy, if he could describe it like that. Her red blood hair and pale skin, striking as she literally  jumped on him and cuddled him into a big bear hug, her scream so high pitched that his ears rung since her head were right beside his ear.

He were happy to see her, he haven't had the chance to have a good talk with her for a long time. Not when he were so stressed about his ex-hubby and how to fix it. But now that he is divorced, he had all the time to reunite with his only and best friend.

Feeling tears swell in his eyes he nuzzles her neck, his friend, Rebecca could sense his distress and cuddled and cooed to him, as she thought of ways to make him happy, and kill the bastard that hurt her little  honey drop. She were seeing blood, when she had remembered the arrogant face he had sent her when they had first meet. It was a year ago, but she could still feel his state as they traveled up and down her body. Zeroing on her bust and butt, and she so wanted to slap the living shit out of him, if it weren't for the fact that her Honey drop looked so happy introducing him to her. Like he really loved him.

She almost bust a vine, when the bastard had the nerve to corner her after dinner and whisper into her ear all the dirty things he wanted to do to her and her body. She had slapped him, and gave him a good punch on his dick, resulting in him leaving her alone, as Zackary confusedly tried to understand why his hubby were walking so funny.

Good times, good times.

She knew he were no good, she knew that this would end badly, but she didn't warn him, and now this happened. Rebecca felt incredibly guilty for not being there for him, but she had all the fault placed on the bastard himself. He had blocked and refused to let her see him every time she tried to visit. Shit, she wanted to strangle the bastard so bad. He deserved to be beaten and left to die in an alley.

After having comforted her sad honey drop, she decided that a shopping spree was in the schedule. Trying the softly push his face out from the crook of her crook of her neck so she could she the damage. She giggled when she were met with a pouting face and watery eyes as small drops of snot were treating to roll from his nose. Like a mother, she took some tissue that were laying on the night desk, wiping his face clean for snot and tears as she ushered him up.

Zackary didn't understand why Rebecca were rummaging in his walk in closet, only to come out with a very casual outfit: tight black jeans and a baby blue bottom up.

"What are you doing Becky?" Zackary asked her, when she stalked over to him, his instead screaming for him to run, but where?

Rebecca had a evil smile plastered on her face as she made grabbing hands to him.

"Our shopping of course!"

"Okay, but why are you walking like that to me? What you you doing! Stop tugging my pants down!" Zackary almost screamed as Rebecca jumped on him, resulting in them colliding on the floor, she she tried to tug his pants down. Zackary were freaking out inside, because of her plan success she would see all the scars he had on his thighs. He quickly got up, resulting in Rebecca getting pushed off him and landing on her butt, as she looked confusedly up at him. His face were flushed, heart hammering as he tugged his pants up again.

"I-I can do it myself Becky" he mumbled as he took the new clothes and quickly ran to the bathroom that were connected to his bedroom.

Slowly tugging his pants down after he had secured himself inside the bathroom, he hisses as the red angry marks on his skin throbbed. Some blood had dripped to the white tiles. Zackary quietly swore as he looks for the gash he had accidentally ripped open from the tug war. Quickly wiping the tiles from blood, he tries to find the first aid kit.

Quickly slapping a bandage on the bleeding wound, he dressed up, trying to mentally ready himself for some 'fun outdoing with his best friends'.

It's going to be a disaster. He could feel it.