Shooting Star - Part 1

As they waited together for their car, Zackary felt a small brush of skin on his hands, making him look down, and on what looks like Xander' hands trying to stealthily take his. He chuckled, taking Xander' hands instead, surprising him as he looked into his eyes. Giving him a small smile, Zackary looked ahead and into the horizontals, the small squeeze and the warmth coming from Xander' hand calming him down.

Seeing Zackary' car rolling up the curb, Xander thought about how he could keep his beauty for a little bit longer. His heart were racing with the many thought of letting him go, he didn't want. He simply didn't want to. Not after feeling the fierce possession over his small Zackary after catching the motherfucker of an ex eyeing him like he had any right to do that.

He were fuming, it was unfair for his little beauty to be in such a situation. But in a way he should be happy that the bastard fucked up like he did, it gave him the chance to swoop in and be his little love' knight in shining armor.

Glancing over to the smaller man, he felt a tug at his heart at the sight of his small smile on his kissable lips. He felt like that small smile were his doing, and he couldn't feel anymore proud. He was happy that Rebecca let him meet him that day.

As he saw his love' private driver opening the door for him he tugged him back with their linked hands, Zackary looking up, looking eyes with him when he felt the slight tug, the message in the slight tug there as he felt a small yearning to be with him some more, just a little bit more.

The pleading icy eyes almost made his knees buckle, but it was the words that he uttered out that made him smile the biggest that night.

"I heard that there is going to be a shooting star tonight, and thought that maybe you want to watch it with me?" Xander mumbled, his other hand that's not linked with his, scratching the back of his head. Zackary thought he was the cutest when shy. A playful smile formed at his lips.

"And where would you like for us to watch this 'shooting star'?" he asked back, Xander' reddening cheeks making him fall more and more for him. How come this man weren't there 4 years ago instead of his wretched ex?

Xander keep scratching the back of this head, eyes not meeting his now. Zackary trying to not let out the small chuckle that is threatening to come out at the sight of this big and buff man, being shy.

"At my home?" Zackary laughed at the hopeful look on his face, the laugh booming, making everyone that is waiting for their car look at them, watching what look like first love forming in front of them. They couldn't help but smile at the cute couple.

Xander' cheeks were turning red by the minutes, he were pretty sure that, if this beauty didn't answer him very soon, he was going to break out in cold sweat, he were that nervous.

"I mean, if you don't want to, that pretty understandable, I don't want to be a burden, and you are probably badly very tired and want to sle-" Xander were a wreck and Zackary were drinking all the adorable so get up in one go.

Squeezing his hand a bit harder, Xander stopped talking, making Zackary smile at him. Looking under his lashes up to his eyes, he whispered the words that just made Xander' night a million times better.

"Where is your car?"