2- Guilty

A/N I apologize for the delay on this chapter, I wrote it once...didn't like it...so I rewrote it xD This is version two...I might end up changing it again just a warning ;) Picture to the side is Skylar btw...

Fan, Vote, Comment, Love ya's ;)

The girls picture flashed on the screen, her light blonde hair cascading down her shoulders in a waterfall of light, her dark green eyes stood out in stark contrast, she was beautiful I thought to myself as I tried and failed to wrap my head around the fact that she was dead.

And that somehow, I had been the one to kill her.

The forest from my dream floated before my eyes, the image of the girl on the street, and the taste of her warm blood as it poured into my mouth. I had been a monster then, something from a nightmare so far from reality that I had dismissed it upon awakening. But now that girl was dead...the girl from the dream...the girl whose blood had tasted better than anything to ever touch my lips before. And I knew with absolute certainty that it had been my fault...just like I knew that the voices in my head weren’t just a figment of my imagination.

Give in Skylar, give in to us…

They haunted me...I couldn’t shake them, with medication, useless pills that hurt to swallow, or even attempting normalcy, no matter how hard I begged or pleaded with them to just leave me the Hell alone...they always came back. There was an invisible pull almost binding them to me, this innate desire to succumb to whatever they were, almost as if I was weighted down by gravity into their open, waiting arms; and for years I’ve resisted. For years, I’ve banished them to the world of couldn’t-be because I knew that if I allowed them to exist, then bad things would keep happening, because whenever something bad happened...they were always to blame. They were the ones who killed the girl...with the monster buried deep inside of me.

...My nightmare.

You’re true self The voices corrected.

Shut up I growled, wanting nothing more than to be something other than the freak but as long as they were in my head...that was all I’d ever be.

When will you see?

“Skylar is that you standing there?” my mother interrupted from her slumped position on the couch. She had turned off the television and was now facing me, her eyes bearing the familiar harsh glint that I had become so accustomed to.

“I’m going to my room” I stated flatly. Leave me alone, leave me alone...leave me alone...

She snorted Damn it “Liar, I saw the way you looked at that slut on the T.V...Is she your type?” she mocked

“I’m going to my room” I repeated

“What? Was she too old for you? Do you like them young is that it?” She inquired bitterly. I shook my head at her pitiful state, rumpled clothes with nicotine stained lips pulled back in an animalistic snarl.

Kill her.

What the fuck?

Kill her

...And again...what the fuck?

I ran a hand through my hair, hoping to ignore the voices that had chosen to pipe up while I answered my mother “Yeah mom, I like them young, just like you, I figure that way there still impressionable enough to break beyond repair” I stated sarcastically as I moved towards the stairs hoping to escape her demonic grin...fat chance

“Oh I bet you do” she growled leaning forward“I bet you’re just that sick”

 “Funny coming from you” I countered softly