chapter 5:)

this is my second update today, yay!!! enjoy:)

**************************************************************************************************************************

>>>she getting dress for the party>>>

i was wearing a short black sleeve-leese dress with red high-heels, i then applied red lipstick and then curled my hair on the bottom and was now all done. I heard a knock on my bed-room door and yelled come in.

"hey.... scott said slowly. i turned around and saw him all dressed up for the party. "hi.. i replied and turned back around.

"so um i just wanted you to know that im really sorry for what happen today at stiles house today. he said. "its okay and im not the one you should be saying sorry too. i said meaning stiles. "i know, i already apoligezed to him and he's driving over here to pick us up. he said. and you are so not going out like that! he added. i rolled my eyes.

"let just go downstairs. i said and grabbed my bag and we headed downstairs.

"have you seen mom today? scott asked. "no she probarly working. i said

BEEP BEEP

that was stiles jeep so we left the house and climbed in the car and stiles started to drive.

"so what do we do if scott starts killing everyone? i asked. scott glared at me and i just raised my hands up. "we just get him out of there fast! stiles answered. "alright... i whispered, the car ride was silent until we got to the party and climbed out of the car.

"im gonna go find allison. scott said and walked off. "make sure to keep an eye out for scott just in case anything happens, okay? stiles said and i nodded. i walked into the party lydia and jackson were throwing and immediatly there was music blasting all over the house and some people drinking or either were already drink. "hey nina, someone said. i turned around and saw a drunk lydia.

"hey lydia, already drunk i guess? i asked. " well it is a party.. she said laughing. "where's jackson? i asked. "in the kitchen getting drinks. she responded and i nodded. 'here. she said handing me a red cup with a drink in it. "what is it? i asked. "she rolled her eyes, "just drink. she said and i laughed and took a drink. is it good? she asked.

i nodded. 'lets dance! she said over the loud music and took my hand to where everyone one was dancing which was outside. i saw scott and allision dancing and they kissed. my eyes widend.. there so cute together, i thought.

me and lydia were right now dancing to the music which was tireing me out. "im gonna get something to drink, i said and she nodded. i walked to the cooler and got a cocacola and drank. after i finished i threw it i the garbage and saw a confused allision. i walked up to her. 'whats wrong? i asked her. "i-i dont know, me and scott were dancing and he freaked out like he was having a massive migrane or something. she said. my eyes widend. 'did you see where he went? i asked. "she pointed to the front door. i nodded. "i'll be right back, i said and ran outside, where the hell is scott i thought. 'nina what are you doing outside? stiles asks coming next to me.

"scott is a----, i didnt have to finsh he already knew,"i"ll go to the house to see if he there, okay? he said and i nodded, i saw him go to the jeep and drive away, i was gonna go inside, but saw allision talking to................... derek? what the hell is he doing here? i went up to him and allision to see what they were talking about. "hey nina. he said with a fake smile. without saying a hello i cut to the chase. 'what are you doing here? i asked. "scott told me to come and pick up allision, since he had to go. he answered i looked at him weirdly. why would scott want derek to pick up alison? he didnt even know derek that well? so i decided not to let her go with derek in a car alone, knowing scott would kill me.

well stiles just left can you give me a ride? i asked him and he said yes. we got in he car and dropped of alison and when Alison left the car and he started driving, i asked the question i was dieing to know.

"you know? i said, "about scott. i added and he nodded. "are you--

'a were-wolf? yes. he answered. my heartbeat was going like crazy i was in car with a freaken werewolf.

"im not gonna hurt you nina, he said. "im going to help scott, he added. "how? i asked while looking at him. "im going to help him control it, so he dosent hurt nobody. "will he hurt somebody? i asked.

he looked at me then back to the wheel, i looked outside and saw we were in front of my front porch. "thanks for the ride.. i said to him. he nodded. i got out of the car and was gonna close th door but was stopped by derek voice.

'nina? he asked. "yeah, i answered.

"you look beautiful. he said and me being the idiot was blushing like crazy. "thanks. i said and finally close the car door and went into my house. i saw my mom in the couch sleeping and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs. i removed my dress and shoes and slipt into my pajama i fell asleep thinking about..

derek

***********************************************************************************************************************

make sure to vote and comment! love you guys!